Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have pain in my teeth which is done rootcenal last 4 month ago if my teeth ia not live how it can pain please explain?
I have mouth ulcer it's sometimes goes away and again come up. It's generally happening due to cold and hot. It's irritating me. Please help.
My wife is suffering from d. I. Dyskinesia tardive for the last 3 years and now she is not able to open her mouth for eating food and start shouting presumably unable to eat. At present she is on sizopin 25 - 25 - 100, elicia4 1/2 - 1/2 - 1/2, trazlon 50 0 - 0 -3.
Me din me 2 bar brush krta hu fir me mere teeth yellow hote jaa rahe me na supari na tobaco ye sab kuch b nhi khata.
I brush my teeth once a time in a day. Is dis enough for my dental care. How can I protect my teeth?
Dear Doctor I feel pain in my teethes whenever i drink tea, water, cold drink. Also i keep brushing quite often but still my mouth smell. Please suggest something.
Hi Good morning I'm suffering from some kind of bad smell, I'm feeling some kind of bad smile everywhere some times. I'm not able to eat and drink the smile is bothering me every cooked food is coming this smell I'm suffering with this from last 10 days. Please tell me what happened to me. Thank you.
I have the problem of teeth. I brush it daily but my girl friend says that it is smelling. So what should I do.
Hi, From last 2 months, my gums were bleeding. I visited one of the nearest dental college, where I got diagnosed with Gingivitis. Interns prescribed me to intake vitamin c through orange.
I am 25 years old I under went ortho treatment 1 yr back for spacing on both upper and lower front teth. I removed my braces and now relapse again so I have space between my upper incisors. Nw im wearing a clear retainer so how long I use it? How to clean my clear retainer? Should I wear in night tym? After removing frm my mouth where should I place it in water or any solution or should I keep it like that
Hi sir am 20 years old. My problem is am getting blood on tooth when I get mouth wash and even in normal time E. G. When I eat something etc. Because of this am struggling with bad smell so kindly suggest the good route to resolve this issue. Seeking earlier replay from you.
I have dentures. Do I need to brush? What are the most common problems with baby teeth, and what can be done to avoid them?
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.