Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. N.SudhakarYour feedback matters!
My husband (Age-26) is having kidney stone of 4.1mm and another 3 are small one. Please tell me how to remove these stones with the help of home remedies and Ayurvedic treatment\medicines?
Sir I have urine infection & I have taken Norflox-400mg twice a day, Alkasol liq thrice a day for 5 day but till I did not take relief. Please advice me which medicine I will take.
1. Wen I hav food me head sweats, especially wen the food is little spicy. 2. Unlike before, now a days I feel to pee at night after sleep at least once or twice, is it related to diabetes. 3. Am 29 year old, married man. 4. Also recently two weeks back, was suffering from kidney stones, 2mm on left n 4mm on right, medication going on. Am having more water than bfre. Kindly advice.
My husband having itching problem around anus at one side. He is having itching heavily. Already tried ring guard but didn't cured. What to do?
My father is a prostrate cancer patient. It was diagnosed on 21st jan 2016 when he had problem of persistent back pain which got severe. Doctor after checkup told that he is suffering from stage 4 cancer. We shortly did prostrate removal surgery on 4th feb 16 and he was put on bicalutamide. Pain decreased and psa too decreased until august when psa started doubling rapidly and so we started docetaxel (radio therapy was done too before surgery as cell were pressing on nerve). Docetaxel helped until march 17 after which doctor put him under abiraterone but last november psa and pain start increasing again. According to bone scan cell were spreading so doctor advised cabazitaxel which is working as of now. My question is what are our future options for treatment and how economic will they be. Our total family income is around 50000 rupees per month.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from stone problem in my both the kidneys and the size of stones is 13 mm and 9 mm respectively. Please suggest me what to do. Suggest me any medicine.
My father has been diagnosed with 2 stones of 4 mm and 5 mm in the right kidney and one small stone in the ureter. He has been admitted in the hospital and is unable to bear the pain. The doctors advised him to try tablets for a month to dissolve the stones naturally. But since the pain is unbearable, my father agreed to get the stones removed through surgery. Kindly advice what is to be done.
He is having some problem in his Urinary organ he have the outer layer getting wounded What s the solution.
You're said to suffer from the problem of acute kidney failure if your kidneys suddenly stop working and lose their ability to eliminate waste materials including excess fluids and salts from the blood. The condition usually develops quickly over a few days or even a few hours. When this happens, waste materials accumulate in your blood, disrupting the chemical balance of your bloodstream.
So, what causes this problem?
Acute kidney failure can occur because of any one of these reasons:
1. A drop or slowdown of blood flow to the kidneys - Adequate blood circulation to the kidneys is of great importance as without it the kidneys may end malfunctioning. If blood flow to the kidney is hampered, a part of or the entire kidney may die. You may suffer from acute kidney failure if blood flow to the kidneys gets impaired due to conditions like
- Heavy blood loss
- Sepsis (body's inflammatory reaction to an infection, which can bring about organ failure, tissue damage, and death)
- Use of certain drugs
- Heart disease
2. Urinary obstructions - A sudden blockage that hampers your kidney's ability to eliminate urine can also bring about acute kidney failure. When this happens, it leads to a build up of toxins in the body, causing an overload of the kidneys. Conditions that bring about this urinary obstruction include:
3. Disease within the kidneys - Even instances of clotting within the blood vessels of the kidneys can lead to acute kidney failure. This is because if the movement of blood cells within the blood vessels gets hampered, kidneys are not able to filter out toxins from the body. The conditions and diseases that may cause clotting, and subsequently damage to the kidneys include:
- Scleroderma (an autoimmune disease that affects connective tissues and skin)
- Build-up of cholesterol deposits
- Glomerulonephritis (an inflammatory condition of the kidney's ball-shaped structures called glomeruli)
- Hemolytic uremic syndrome (a condition that occurs due to untimely death of red blood cells)
- Lupus (a disorder of the body's immune system that brings about damage to the body's own organs and tissues). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.