Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N PrahladYour feedback matters!
Mere bête ko cold ki problem h wo jab bhi rota h to use cough honi shuru ho jati h or phir vomit hone lagti h iska koi proper solution bataiye use Abhi blood me allergy batai h or Dr. NE septilin Himalayan ka diya h continuing pilane ka bola h 1year tak.
What is nasal pholips? how immunity and strength can be increased? my nephew is 10 years old, for past 5 years he quite often suffers from cold and cough continued with fever. Even a glass of cold water, results in tonsils and cold with fever. 1-2 hours of outdoor play makes him dull, he feels weekness and thus falls ill. Exertion results in illness. What may be the cause and cure for the same.
My daughter is not interesting to eat any food. I have applied all formulas for her. But she is not interested. Please sir, suggest me for my daughter. Thank u.
Hello Doctor, My daughter is 2 years old. I have two questions. 1. We are struggling to feed her everyday. She don't like to eat any sort of food beyond 2 spoons. Even if we involve her in some play and feed, she will vomit in some time. Not sure of reason. Can someone please help. 2. We forgot to take her for 2 years vaccine. Is there any problem if we take her for 2 years vaccine even with one month delay.
Sir, my wife is 22 yr old. We have a female baby of 2.5 year old.* she has inserted by copper t before 6 months .At present we are going for family planning by tubectomy. The people say after few years these ladies will suffer by by many diseases related to uterus etc. What may be the safety measure .please suggest.
I am 29 years old male when I was child I had a stools problem and observed mucus in and I have gastric problem which doctors I consult and what is best treatment of my problem.
He is a 7 months kid and he was suffering from cold continuously for 1 month and got checked by doctor but it is coming again what are the precautions to be taken.
My son, 22 Month old do not eat anything from birth. he never drink milk from the bottle and never eat any stuff like humans since his birth. he is under weight and we are feeding him milk through 20ml syringe and feed him liquid Dalia force fully by directly injecting it in his mouth. we have consulted several pediatrics the recent one is HOD Max hospital delhi but nothing worked out. As per doctors, baby is fine it just require discipline to improve his food habits. My question is, how can food habits be improved when a baby is not interested in taking any eatable stuff inside his mouth and if we forcefully give into his mouth, he never chew or swallow it. Can someone help us....we are facing a really bad luck with my baby..I will really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
My sister is 27 years old. 3 days before she became mother. My question is which foods are good for her to produce breast milk? Which foods should be avoided by a breast-feeding mother?
My son is 5 years old. He is not able to speak but can hear like normal child. Yesterday he fell down and half right hand part of his body was not moving. After 1 hour again he becomes normal. Which type of disease it is.
My baby is 18 month, she is suffering from cough, nose running, cold, fever last 2 days, please tell me mediation,
My son is 15 months old. For the last one week he has developed a habit of getting irritated at anything for most of the times in a day and he keeps screeching. Also, he has started avoiding eatables and is not at all interested in taking food by any means. Is it normal in this period of infancy or he needs some kind of extra efforts from us. Please advise. Thanks,
I am 16 years old boy I eat so many food but my health is not good. I eat so many nutritious food but not help me.
My niece is just 4 months old. At times she screams loud. What's the reason for her impatience at such small age.
Hi, I have my daughter age 2 years. She get fever every month almost from last six months. We always visit to the same Dr. In hospital. He always check and found infection in his throat. Thats why she get fever. 4-5 days back she again had throat infection and thats why she again got fever. Its type of viral every time, when we give medicines fever comes down but after 5-7 hrs fever comes again. This used to happen for 3-4 days. But this time fever not going. Today we are again visiting to the Dr. She do not even eat and used to cry when she had fever. We want if the fever nd throat problem goes permanently. Medicines we used to take: Throat infection - AUGMENTIN SYRUP Fever - maxtra P Suspension or FLEXON Please advice how we can get rid of this problem.
While your baby is definitely adorable the way he or she is, a little grooming doesn’t really hurt! Yes, all babies are gorgeous, but they could definitely be pampered with a little upkeep when it comes to the skin, nail and hair department. The more you pay attention to how your infant looks and feels, the more comfortable and healthy they are the better it is.
- Shower care: A baby is at his/her natural best when allowed to splash around carelessly in the tub, but here are a few tips you can follow to make sure it all goes smooth and breezy:
- Keep it under 10 minutes: Try to keep your baby’s bath time to a limit of ten minutes, as too much water can dry out their delicate skin.
- Boats, not bubbles: While bubbles can look pretty, and babies love playing around in them, bubbles can also be drying on the baby’s skin. Swap them with bath toys instead, which are equally, if not more fun!
- Lotion up immediately afterward: The best time to lotion up your baby is immediately after his/her bath, as this seals the moisture inside the baby’s skin, making it more supple.
- Gum and tooth care
- Before the baby sprouts teeth: Make it a habit to wipe your baby’s gums daily, which will make them get used to a regular teeth cleaning habit. Don’t use toothpaste and toothbrush; a simple soft cloth is enough.
- After the baby sprouts teeth: You can now start using a toothbrush to softly clean your baby’s teeth. While toothpaste is not entirely necessary, you can use a negligible amount of it if you want.
- Nail care: Babies are almost always hyper active (well, unless they’re asleep), so you need to be careful while cutting their nails:
- While your baby is napping/immediately after a bath: Of course, the easiest time to trim your little one’s nails is when they’re asleep, but post bath, the nail cuticles soften, which makes it the best time to trim nails.
- Use a nail file: While filing does take a longer time than simply clipping, there’s a lesser chance of ending up accidentally bruising your baby’s skin.
- Don’t let your baby bite their nails: This is a bad habit that needs to be stopped right from infancy, so don’t let your baby make a habit of biting their nails.
- Hair care: Cutting your baby’s hair for the first time is a big event, and is as essential starting step to preparing your baby for further grooming:
- Be careful: Make sure your baby is sitting still when you are in the process of cutting their hair. You can have someone sit the baby on their lap while you go about doing your job.
- Don’t worry about the baby’s hair condition: It is completely natural for babies to have very thin hair or a lesser amount of hair; that is nothing to be worried about, it’s completely normal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.