Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. MuthukumaranYour feedback matters!
Q mere penis ki skin sex k time peeche hojati h or aagae nahi aati, jisse sex k time m nahi karpata, pain or skin keechnae se blood aata h, Paraphimosis type during sex, jabki jab sex na karu woh penis k forehead par wapas aajati h or sex k time wo peeche hojati h 2-3 days tak.
I am 27years old and not yet married. My problem is I do masturbation daily two times. Is it good or bad? In future what is my physical status regarding sex.
Mai kbhi jb achcha perform krta hu to overconfidence sa aa jata h jisse meri performance khrab ho jati kya kre ye automatically hota h.
How to control discharge of sperm during sleep? any ayurved asuggestion? any desi treatment home remedies?
While doing masturbating a very small amount of sperm fell on my finger then I washed my hand only with water and rubbed it on a towel then I touched my girl friend's vagina, is there any chance of risk or pregnancy? And not only that when I ejaculated my girlfriend kissed my penis and I kissed her lips soon after, and then oral sex happened between us as I licked her vagina on the clitoris, is there any chance that she can get pregnant if somehow there is a sperm get transmitted from her lips, please doctor help.
I want to ask that sperm ek bar cervix ke andar jane ke badd kya vo againe cervix ke baher aa jata he?
I am 23 year old I want to improve my penis size so it may happen in future or I have to take some medicine.
Sir. Marrying a doctor helps us in your personal sex life. Bcoz she will be knowing every moves. Would be helpful?
Low libido in men could be a results of varied factors like low androgenic hormone levels, scale back blood flow and different emotional problems like stress, depression, anxiety etc. Once men expertise a loss of libido, they suffer alone in silence. This is often unfortunate, as a result of there’s currently an excellent deal which will be done medically to assist male sexual dysfunction. Additionally, it is necessary to grasp each man that, the loss of libido will indicate vital health issues.
Having a low libido or sex drive causes a decreased interest in sexual activity, and it a problem that affects both men and women. However, if this loss of libido continues for a longer period of time then it can be a cause of concern and also might lead to bigger unnoticed health issues. Here are a few causes for Low Libido in men and women:
- Low Testosterone Levels: Testosterone is an important male hormone. In men, it’s mostly produced in the testicles. It is also responsible for building muscles and bone mass and stimulating the right amount of sperm production. The lack of this hormone affects your libido and causes a gradual decrease in it. Taking certain medications like for High Blood pressure and other issues can lower these levels without you noticing it.
- Depression and Stress: Both these problems have negatives effects on your body and your mental health inevitably effects your lack of libido. Taking too much stress causes your arteries to narrow down, and these restrictions prohibits the blood flow in it, hence it affects your libido seriously.
- Chronic Health Conditions: Medical issues that last for a longer time, such as cancer or diabetes can also cause serious damage to your sex drive. These diseases are often neglecting as affecting other areas of your life.
- Pregnancy and Breast-feeding: Hormone changes during pregnancy, just after having a baby and during breast-feeding can put a damper on sexual desire. Of course, hormones aren’t the only factor affecting intimacy during these times. Fatigue, changes in body image, and the pressures of pregnancy or caring for a new baby can all contribute to changes in a woman’s sexual desire
Ayurveda for Lack of Libido:
In these problems, Ayurveda comes to your rescue. This treatment is beneficial as it totally natural and without any side effects. Where as other medicines can have various damaging effects on your body, ayurveda works on your overall well being. The right combination of medication given under ayurveda is made according to each body type and works on the factors that lower sex drive like depression, anxiety and stress. It increases the body’s vitality and also increases the body’s blood flow thereby making the levels of libido higher without any side effects.
Here are the five most effective ayurvedic solutions to improve your sex drive:
- Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng, is a popular adaptogenic herb in Ayurveda that has been used to cure impotence, premature ejaculation, infertility, etc for centuries. Stress is one of the most common causes of loss of libido. Ashwagandha has the ability to restore lost sexual drive, and strengthen reproductive and respiratory system. Ashwagandha is usually taken with ginger, warm milk, meals, honey or hot water, as it is easier to digest that way.
- Shatavari, or Asparagus racemosus, is known to be very effective in enhancing female fertility by nourishing the ovum and other female reproductive organs. It restores hormonal balance, promotes blood formation and circulation, increases chances of conception and reduces risk of miscarriage. Shatavari can also increase libido in both men and women and cure impotence, spermatorrhea and inflammation of the sexual organs.
- Shilajit is considered as a divine nectar in Ayurveda for its ability to enhance and prolong youth and sexual functioning. It regulates and maintains balance among sex hormones, supporting proper functioning.
- Garlic has been widely used in Ayurveda for its immense curative properties. It is also used to enhance libido in both men and women. It is believed to improve functioning of sexual organs post damage by injury or disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.