Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Murthy
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MurthyYour feedback matters!
When my left elbow pops, sometimes it pains. It happens only in left elbow. I am a regular student. I used to do regular exercises earlier but not now. And sometimes there is mild pain without doing anything. And sometimes in the left side of the shoulder also. My right shoulder & elbow is perfectly alright.
Feeling lower back pain and pain in both side lower belly on kidney part at the early morning after half an hour it will became correct.
While sitting I am feeling pain in the tail end that is tip of last part of backbone nearer rectum. A doctor advised to sit on rubber tyre. Please advice.
I'm 28yrs male, I have back pain since 8yrs for which I went for physiotherapy, many exercises n traction but it still pains, in all my reports it found mild. For every minor injury I feel more pain. Which is ultimately lowering my will power and have developed extreme negative thinking in me n i'm unable to focus on my business because of it. I'm addicted to gutka long back and I am trying to leave but couldn't do it. Please help me out. Thank u.
She is in very difficulty. She has a bad back pain and she is unable to wake up in morning easily. So please help her by medicines and by your useful tips too?
My age is 50. I have no diabetes. My menopause over. But my two legs are very pain when i am standing or walking? please help me and want to reduce my weight also.
I have pain in my left leg and knee by hitting a cricket ball at least last two months l try so many medicines and gels but pain is still their but could I do.
Hi, I am suffering with severe back pain, headache, muscle pain, and high fever. I consulted my doctor regarding my problem. Every thing was normal except the SGPT value which is out of range (my reading: 89).Please help me trace my problem.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.