Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MuralidharanYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 years old female. I have a lot of belly fat. My height is 5 ft. My weight is around 80 kg. please advise how to lose weight and my belly fat. What should be my diet plan.
Sir i hav gt a serious bachache problem past 2 days ,i hav been diagnosed by the deficiency of vitamin D ,and havnt gt my periods past 6 month bcoz of less haemoglobin n rbc .Plz if u can advice me sumthng for both my problems
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 kg to 85 kg. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Hi, I have high blood pressure last 20 years age 56 weight 80 with cholesterol & Uric acid acid above borderline. Please advise.
I am 21 years old, I have headache with pain in nerves. What should I do? And what can I do to increase my weight?
Sir my age is 26 my Penis too short .I want to increase it .So its any possible treatment is there without surgery's. And while doing sex its insufficient for my girl friend.kindly help?
I am 21 years old. I have problem of hair fall since 2 years ago. Please tell me a solution over it.
I am 27 years old. There's something strange happening to me. Which I never experienced before. First it started from the thigh. Its very painful. Its like splinter pricking deep in the skin. Sometimes the pain is like electric shock. This then was experienced in foot. And then fingers.(Right side) Because of this pain. I am unable to pick any thing. It hurts badly if something just touches my finger. Even slightly Its even becoming hard for me to eat .please reply soon.
My hairs were very healthy two years back but now they are just in some thousands... Now there is heavy hairfall, and i am very wearied about my personality + career. The condition of my hair is dry and very thin. Please advise me, how i can control my hairfall. I never used any haircolour or gel.
My mother is having some kind of cleaning phobia and its un tolerable and I think she is also in depression.
I have done serum beta hcg blood test today .as my period date was 8th n I was not getting in period. Reports are negative. Which is showing that I m.not pregnant. So wht should I do now to get into periods. N if reports are negative. Is there any chances of getting pregnant. Is it the perfect test to get sure about pregnancy?
The lungs are made of tubes through, which air passes in and out for exchange of gases, taking in alveoli. It is a disease of alveoli to which finer air conducting tubes are attached. Over a period of time, with age and exposure to various agents, these tubules get obstructed. The amount of air that can pass through these is reduced, leading to reduced oxygen supply to the lungs and thereby the various body organs.
The symptoms of COPD can be easily understood if we realize how COPD is caused. The progressive blockage of the air tubes causes less oxygen to reach the tissues, which is the most essential agent for all tissues and organs to function. Reduced supply produces a generalized limitation in physical activity. There are two main components to COPD - chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The symptoms indicative of COPD are as follows:
- Chronic cough: Also referred to as smoker's cough, the cough is relentless and does not subside with regular cough treatment. This is one of the first indications of COPD.
- Mucus buildup: There is constant buildup of mucus which gets expelled during coughing. The person never feels completely clear of mucus, and the regular cough expectorants do not help relieve the symptoms.
- Fatigue associated with limited activity: As noted earlier, the reduced capacity of the organs limits their activities. Therefore, regular activities like walking short distances or climbing stairs can induce fatigue.
- Shortness of breath: The above fatigue is associated with shortness of breath, even with small physical exertion. A person with COPD will see marked tiredness and reduced ability to perform routine chores and feel a tightness in the chest.
- Wheezing: Passage of air through the obstructed air tubes produces a whistling sound or wheezing. It is more pronounced when there is mucus accumulation in the airways.
Rarely, Frequent respiratory infections, more frequent flu attacks, swelling of the feet and ankles, cardiovascular disease, weight loss, and morning headaches.
While there is no cure for COPD, once it sets, the following are some ways to slow its progression and reduce severity of the symptoms:
- Bronchodilators: Dilate the air tubes and ease flow of air
- Corticosteroids: Help reduce inflammation and thereby improve airflow through the tubes
- Flu vaccination: Helps curb the frequent flu attacks
- Antibiotics: To contain infections
- Pulmonary rehabilitation: A combination of breathing exercise and patient education to improve lung function.
- Oxygen therapy: In very severe cases, oxygen may be required.
- Lifestyle changes: Eating healthy foods, preventing exposure to dust and smoke, quitting smoking, breathing exercises, bi-annual medical check-ups to monitor lung functions are essential.
Knowing that you have COPD is the first step towards managing COPD, which can be managed effectively.
My father has a severe back pain. Doctor says the nerves are pressed and he needs complete bed rest. He can't walk straight. He has to bend and walk with support of chair or stick. Any solution.
I am 64 year old male having burning sensation in both the feet. I am in the border line of diabetic. I was advised by the doctor to control diet rather than taking any medicine. What is the cause and solution ?
Lybrate | Dr. Kavya Chennamsetty speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY