Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Muhammad ThahirYour feedback matters!
I have achy and tired feet .i feel burning pain in bottom of my feet specially in ball of feet and bottom of heel. I am not able to stand on my feet for long time .my feet is also mild flat. By profession I am an engineer so mostly I have to do standing job. So what is treatment for this problem. Is customize insole can improve my feet. And I am suffering from this problem from last one year. Please suggest.
I am a female age 40 years. I have ant crawl feeling in my right palm & numbness in the whole right hand along with right shoulder paining from last so many years, please tell me the medicines, I will be thankfull to you.
I am 27 years old, I have severe back pain whenever I bend down the pain start so please explain me what to do?
I am a working 40 years old woman and have been married for 16 years and have 2 kids aged 13 and 7 both born on cesarean. I do not like to have sex often and this is causing problems in life since marriage. My husband though seeks having sex frequently. I am also having sciatica and problem in L4 n L5 areas. I do not enjoy sex with him anymore. After all office and house chores I do not have stamina and fall asleep. My husband visits home weekly 2 or 3 times and I have to surrender. I am nagging on few past issues with him. Though time has passed but not the feelings. I am helpless. How should I help myself to groom. I am in an e m a with a friend incl.. And I enjoy that. Please help.
It's been 6 weeks I have delivered a baby, but my foot swelling is still there not reducing up. How to get back to my normal foot? Unable to walk and stand properly because of the swelling. please help.
I am 34 years old. I have pain in right knee and right foot. My calcium serum, d3 and b12 are below normal range. I am hypothyroidism.
Age of my mother in law is 70 and she is unable to walk walks in side house only lives in first floor. Too fat. Both legs have swelling now water is coming from below the leg please advice.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"