Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ms AmbalaganYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male or boys I don't have Ac at home I can not afford to buy AC how can I become or get fair skin without being or staying in the AC or AC rooms? Is it necessary only to become or get fairer or fair skin by staying or being in AC rooms or AC whole day or full time? Is it necessary to have AC at home or being or stay in AC whole day or full time to get or become fair or fairer skin on face and body please tel me please how can poor people or middle class people become or get fairer skin without having or staying in AC or AC rooms please wat should we do please help me plz.
I am 20 years old, I ant say suffering but my leg, hand and my nose which are exposed to sun turns too black than the rest of my skin. Any ideas as to why? and how to cure it, is there anyway it would be back to normal?
Hi, I am 15 years old. On my face pimples, black heads and marks are there how can I prevent these by natural remedies?
I have a callus growth under my feet. It doesn't pain at all and I don't even feel it. How long can I postpone the removal of the callus before it can cause me problem?
Hi Dr. I'm 21 year old boy my skin color is black and my face oily. I need to white skin. Now I'm using some creams but daily using very difficult. There is any treatment for white skin permanently?
I had a bout of chickenpox since 12.01.2015. My age is 68 years. Scars have not healed yet on my chest & abdomen mainly. I feel there is constriction in my abdomen. Passing stool requires lot of effort.
I am having dark circles underneath my eyes since years. I regularly wear specs. My eyes seem to be embedded deep inside. Without specs I can't step out just be coz of sunken eyes. please help with a solution that really works coz I hv tried everything.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I have so many pimples in my face ,I've used a lot of products but never got satisfied, please help me.
I have black spots on my face from long tym I need your help how I remove n make glow on my face. Bcz these spots make me feel eberasing in society. Plzzz help.
I am 18 years old and I have acne on my face and shoulders and back I have tried all ointment's and home remedies but there is no effect what should I do please help.
The goodness of water is known to all and sundry. Another fluid to watch out for is the coconut water. Coconut water will leave you with a mouth open awe with its health benefits. From small kids to pregnant women to elderly people, everyone can drink coconut water (unless asked to avoid on doctor recommendation) without any tension. The sweet, nut-like taste of coconut water is indeed very refreshing and soothing, a great respite in the scorching summers.
Positive effects of coconut water on the health
- A low-calorie drink: Coconut water is an ideal and healthy substitute for processed fruit juice, aerated drinks, and beverages. Some of the amazing health benefits of coconut water include;
- Improves Digestion: Coconut water is an excellent source of phosphatase, diastase, folic acid, and other enzymes that aids in the digestion of food.
- A person with dehydration (an outcome of dysentery, diarrhea or cholera) can benefit immensely from coconut water. The coconut water works by restoring the lost electrolyte and plasma balance in the body.
- Keeps skin aging at bay: Cytokines and lauric acid are known to have anti-aging properties. They maintain the pH balance of the skin. Coconut water is a rich source of lauric acid and cytokines. As expected, coconut water helps to restore the natural glow of the skin. Coconut water greatly nourishes and protects the skin from rashes and skin infections.
- Drink coconut water, forget depression forever: Riboflavin, pathogenic acid, and thiamine are the triple healing vitamins that help to lower depression and stress in a person. With these important vitamins present, coconut water will lift your mood and spirits effortlessly.
- Weight management: Being a low- calorie drink, coconut water is a healthy option for people who are on a diet and want to lose few extra kilos.
- Healthy bones the natural way: An excellent source of calcium, coconut water will keep your bones strong and healthy.
- Kidney stones a thing of the past: A natural way to deal with the problem of kidney stones is indeed a great news. Potassium is present in abundance in coconut water. Thus, it not only helps in dissolving the kidney stones, but also ensures that there is no recurrence of the condition (kidney stones).
- A healthy blood pressure: Coconut water comes as a much-needed blessing for people with high blood pressure. The minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) along with Vitamin C ensure that the blood pressure is within healthy limits.
The magnesium present in coconut water comes as a savior for people with migraines.
- A rich source of potassium implies coconut water helps to lower the instances of muscle cramps.
- Having long, healthy, and lustrous hair is no longer a dream, all thanks to the coconut water. It hydrates the scalp, thus providing the necessary nourishment to the hair.
- Being low in sugar and calories, coconut water is an excellent remedy for diabetic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.