Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MonicaYour feedback matters!
Hi. One of my cousin (male, 32yrs, bachelor) is into an affair with a married woman and getting completely obssessed and crazy about the affair. he is loosing his cool and started over reacting in the fear of loosing her, I tried take him to a counselor however failed. Please suggest.
Dear sir/mam My mother age is 62 she have diabetic from 20 year and one year before she have got stone in Pitt ki theli . But she also got kidney problems her creatine is 2.5 She is facing problem in stomach like constipation and loose motion Please provide solution according to age as well as what we should do for kidney problems? And we should go for operation for stone Please suggest.
I am a 37 years old male. My question is to a Dermatologist. I am unhappy with the thin & uneven spread of facial hair. I am not able to sport beard & mush like normal men because of this. I recently bumped into a product, Green Magic Hair Growth Cream (url: www. Liquidgoldhairproducts. Com), from a professional blog and also saw very good reviews from many users on the Amazon site. I wish to purchase the product, but thought of seeking an expert view before doing that. Any kind of advice is welcome.
Hello am 29 years old, I am having oily scalp nd dry hair, tried so many shampoos nothing helped. please suggest me food rich in vitamin a to stop hair fall.
Hi, I am 23 age female I had sex 5-6 days before of my periods date. It was my first intercourse. Now 2 days has passed and my periods are not coming. My cycle is 28 days cycle. Can you pls give me any help regarding this.
I am 25 year old and I am suffering from typhoid fever snce last 3month. Give me the reason why fever is not going. I am hoping for the satisfied answer.
How long working out is good in summer season? What all food are good after working out what drinks are good.
My self jawed. And my problem is not growing my body. Actually I 25 years old and my height is 5.10 inches and my weight is just 52 kg. So please sir/ma'am. Recommend me some medicine for me. Thank you.
Hello doctor. My mom she is 40 years old n her weight is to heavy she is of 80 kg she is to fat and daily she will be suffering from back pain, legs pain, she can't even walk for half n hour continues. So please can you suggest some good need for her.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.