Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am 24 year old student. I check my sugar level Before food sugar level is 234 and after food is 313. I don't take any medicine this time .what should I do now so that my sugar level is normal.
Diabetes is a major health concern among Indians. Lack of physical activity, sedantary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits are the major culprits, which have given rise to this condition in people today. Diabetes is a serious disorder, which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it and they build up slowly and gradually. It occurs in all age groups, right from infants to the elderly.
This condition majorly happens in the middle or older aged people. 80-85% cases belong to people of 45 years of age or older. Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected.
Various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
Read on to know what are the best natural medications to cure diabetes:
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- You should exercise on a regular basis. Activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better.
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables.
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
I am 56 years male having b. P 160/120 (hyper tension) and sugar 100-140. Taking tablets for 14 years. Presently I am feel tired of continuing my job. What is your advise?
I am a diabetic and on regular medication. My age is 43. I used to regular walking for 1 hour in morning and evening but I have the habit of taking alcohol regularly. Please advice.
DIABETES HAS AFFECTED MILLION INDIANS TILL DATE.IF YOU HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH DIABETES, YOU MAY KNOW THAT THE DISEASE CAN CAUSE PROBLEM WITH YOUR EYES, NERVES,HEART,AND OTHER PART OF YOUR BODY. DIABETES CAN LOWER YOUR RESISTANCE TO INFECTION AND SLOW THE HEALING PROCESS
She has been suffering with a leg-pain from past 2months We did x-ray scan and other things but all is fine what would be the reason? Maybe calcium problem She's also having thyroid.
Can a 3x4 mm thyroid cyst cause dysphagia and hoarseness I have inflammation in lrynx asnseen in laryngoscopy. Or this thyroid nodule is metastasis of another thyroid cancer may be oeaophaegal or laryngeal. What test/scan can confirm if metastasis has occurred? Please suggest.
My son's uric acid test result is 6.39 and he had whole body joint pain especially in left knee. Know what should I do to treat this.
Hello sir I am jiknes Patel I am 35 year old man I have sugar problem last two years what should I do please tell me doctor.
What is the cause for flue and its recovery mode medicine, what causes hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of?
My age is 19 and I have obesity problem what can I do to reduce my weight should I go for thyroid check up or not Which one will be more helpful and please mention what are the symptoms of a thyroid.
Meri mom ko thyroid h wo iski medicine 3 years se le rhi hai aaj sardi hone ke se unka heart beat badh gya. Give me suggestion .what I can do Immediately.
I have checked my blood sugar level through sugar testing machine after having tea only results is 140 please advise that I have sugar or not and advice me what to do to decrease this level.
Its really alarming to see ever 20th person suffering from hypothyroidism. We can not treat the cause in most of the cases but surly can manage the condition by making changes in diet and lifestyle.
Click on consult privately to join my healthy online weight loss diet program and get assured result.