Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. my wife's age is 25 and from last 1 year her hair fall prob lam have continuously I have tried many cosmetics but no result what to do please suggest.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Hi my elder brother Pradeep is suffering from diabetes type 2. All his medicines are going normal but then also the on serum insulin isn't reducing. Can I have done natural ways of either reducing or maintaining his serum instilling level to or near normal? Please provide me your suggestions. Thax.
I have desk job and in the last 5 years, my weight has gone up from 68 kgs to 84 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help me.
I am suffering from thyroid from last 6 to 7 years now body pain back pain neck pain abdomen pain for thyroid I take thyroid 50 tablet every morning before breakfast I want to consult good thyroid doctor I stay in Mira rd.
Am 29 years old married woman I have two babies my weight is 36 kgs and my height is 5.4 inches. Am looking so thin .am so ambarres to go out for any functions etc. Because people ask me many questions ,it makes me so guilty can you prefer any medicines for my problem. I want to gain at least 15-20 kgs. Can you prefer any special medicine or any special diet for my weight gain.
My cousin aged 45 years is suffering from back pain since last 3-4 weeks. Upon consulting various doctors, one of them advised to get a MRI scan done and upon inspecting the report, it is suggested to go through surgery. And other doctors are advising to take 2-3 months of rest to get out of it. Currently, he is not in a position to travel long to any city and get it diagnosed. Please provide your valuable inputs, below is the ouptut in MRI Scan report:- MRI-LUMBARSPINE SEQUENCES: Short.
How to reduce hair fall with natural remedies? I am loosing around 40 hairs everyday. And how can I reduce itching in my scalp also?
I can't gain fat and there are white spots on my face, which looks ugly. What Should I do to gain fat & remove spots?
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.