Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 31 years old. I have extreme hair loss issue that I am suffering since last 6 months however hair loss started almost 6-7 years ago but at this stage it's aggregated robots peak. I am still not married, looking for girls for me but losing hair is a big issue. I have read several articles and websites about the cause n reason, it say stress and increase in DHT level which causes male pattern alopecia. I try to maintain healthy food habits and do lil bit of yoga every day since 3 months but it's has not made any difference to the pace at which I am losing hair. Kindly advise a suitable treatment and assured treatment, I believe I can definitely save d hair I have now as well regrow at least 20-30% losses hair if I get proper realistic full proof treatment because I feel I am still young and I can make it happen. Hoping to get some resolution from you. Thanks.
I am suffering from fever. And in my hand and leg I have pain. And in my hand also pain. Please give me solution. And give good tips.
Sir I am 33 year old I have pain in stomach last 5 days, waiting and loss motion those days, in 2010 I had taken endoscopy for ulcer, that time doctors told me that one or 2 ulcer in small intestine, no issue taking food on time, avoid spicy. Doctor advised me.
- Regular clean ups/scaling can actually help in protecting your teeth rather then making them loose or sensitive. Its the tarter which if left unremoved can go apically to your gums and bone leading to early reduction in gum level and eventually early loss of teeth.
- Change your toothbrush every three months, if its not worn out in three months that means your not brushing well, if its worn out before three months your doing an aggressive brushing. Your professional cleaning should be done every six months to keep a healthy mouth.
My teeth is paining continues from 2 days and I have used tablet for teeth pain but also ky teeth pain is same now you suggest me.
Dear doctor. I had a fracture near ankle with tibia bone and having a pop from 20 days what suggest me for calcium intake. I am taking one a tablet for calcium as advised by my doctor is there any other supplement to be used. Please reply.
Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss, a common problem for many women. Hair loss can be very distressing. But, it will be sheer folly on your part if you are suffering from hair loss silently and trying random methods to restore your hair. Finding the root cause for hair loss is absolutely essential in order to get the proper and required treatment. The following are some of the causes of hair loss in women:
- For many women hair loss is hereditary. Sometimes women also encounter genetic female pattern hair loss, also known as androgenetic alopecia. In this case the density of hair reduces over the crown. It is also sometimes reported either after menopause or at the onset of puberty.
- The changes that a women's body undergoes in her entire life may also act as a contributing factor to hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances may result in hair loss. Also, cysts which are small sacs in the ovaries containing fluid like substances may be the cause of your hair loss.
- Anemia is a common cause for hair loss. Anemia occurs due to low iron intake in your diet, heavy menstruation or due to inadequate folic acid. This may be a crucial factor for hair loss.
- Many females experience hair loss after menopause. This happens as the level of estrogen hormones reduces. This makes your hair dry resulting in hair fall.
- Hair loss also occur post child delivery. The estrogen level rises during pregnancy but reduces after child delivery, resulting in hair loss in case of many women.
- Taking excessive steroids or birth control pills may also contribute to hair loss.
- Insufficient protein intake may cause your hair to fall. If your diet is deficient of the required amount of protein for your age then it may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- In some cases, sudden and extreme weight loss also contributes to excessive hair loss.
- Diseases like thyroid, autoimmune diseases and scalp infections like ringworm may also result in hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Use of hair styling tools such as strengtheners, curling irons or hair sprays, gels, hair colors may also act as contributing factors to hair loss. Use of wrong combs or tight hair styles also lead to the problem of hair loss.
- Stress or trauma also interrupts hair growth.
Along with all these, the natural process of ageing also deteriorates hair follicles resulting in hair loss. Most people normally shed fifty to hundred hairs per day but if it is above that then it must not be ignored. You must consult a doctor to discover the root cause and get rid of the torment of hair loss.