Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Milin JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my elbow. When my elbow comes in touch with any object its start paining. What should I do?
I am 46 years old, Prasad. I have right leg knee joint problem like when I close and open it gives sound and sometimes light pain. How to prevent further deterioration of knee joint? For your kind information, wherever I go I used to walk about 4 kms a day, also my job involves accessing different floors in a building only by staircase, and no lift available. I have no personal vehicle and use public transport for commuting.
What should the diet be for gouty arthritis Is lemon and citrus fruit good for him. What medicine should he take for pain
. I have a pain in right ankle and I am unable to move or shift of lift while I am walking. The pain is increasing day by day. I can't properly step up.
I am suffering from back pain since last two weeks. What should I do to get rest from the back pain?
I am 22 years old and I have black spots on my face and neck. Now it is spreading on my back too. Please suggest some medicine.
I am 32years old male and often suffering from lower backpain in right side and the pain is felt at a particular point only. Please advise what should I do.
Hello, I am having slip disk & Also pain in neck, how to get better as have tried many things but no benefit Kindly suggest.
My mother had back pain 4-5 years ago. The doctors said for operation after taking medicine it was cured. Now sometimes she feels pain again not always but 3-4 times in a month. The pain is so much that she even cannot walk properly. So what should be done and which medicine should be taken in emergency so slow down the pain.
I want to ask question for my father's knees problem. He had problem on his knees from last 3 year. Please suggest any suggestions for problem.
I am 24 year old and I have knee pain. I have used some pain relief balm but no results. Should I do?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
Im 18 years old boy a professional athlete yesterday during trying my right leg hamstring pulled now it is paining during walking running and today I my right ankle got hurt during walking and it had swelling on it now doc what I have to do?
I am suffering from pain and swelling in my ankle and foot I went to my doctor Mr. sumeet bajaj my doctor wrote me some medical Test 1. Serum uric Acid 2.Rheumatoid factor (RA BY L ATEX METHOD) 3. CRP (Quantitative) my uric Acid is 5.70 my CRP is 4.76 and my Rheumatoid factor is Negative. But my medical Test are Normal my doctor sumeet bajaj told me I could not understand your problem. My doctor advised me to meet other doctor. I am totally confused please tell me what is my problem and give me medical test, medicine and Home remedies for my problem. Please give me best advice.
I am suffering from nocturnal emissions since 3 years. I had tried some medicine for 1 month but after 1 month it comes back. What can I do.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.