Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MeriyamYour feedback matters!
Sir, my penis is very small I want to enlarged penis and increase the thickness ,please give me advice nd treatment.
I have facial hair growth, but my ultrasound scan of uterus show PCOD is not there. I have dark lining of hair on leg. Which hormones are imbalanced?
I am too fatty and due to this problem I face many difficulties and also I have many pimples in my face so please tell me how to reduce fat and pimples.
I am 15 and I find symptoms of becoming bald that is when I touch or simply gently try to pull my hairs I find less hairs and my hairs coming into my hand and even the hairs are very shorter in the middle as compared to the front. Please help me with this serious problem and please tell me if I have to put any special type of oil which avoids hairfall and baldness. Please help me.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, My weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs I want to lose weight. Please help.
I suffer from psoriasis. It's basically affected my palm region n is confined to d palm n fingers. Is Der any permanent cure to t?
Do listening by earphone affect hearing capacity. What should we have to do when water enter in our ear and we are not able to hear.
Hello, I have alots of black spot n moles on face from my childhood and some little n light spot are occurred in last some months. I'm 25 year old unmarried girl. My skin is so sensitive and have acne prob too please let me know some natural treatment for it without a risk of side effect.
Madam, I have very small breast. After my delivery also there is no change. I am 26 years old and I have a baby. Can you suggest me any breast enhancement creams or pills that have no side effects.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.