Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meera Bai
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meera BaiYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old female, i'm having a ball like thing at my breasts from the age of 13 and it pains when touch and now from a month it started paining. So what is the problem and its cure?
M 6th month pregnant and felling like m having vaginal infection symptoms m having are urge to urinate or while passing out urine m having micturition or sensation.
Miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion that occurs around the first to second trimester of pregnancy; wherein the foetus is automatically expelled from the uterus due to its inability to survive because of environmental influences or chromosomal abnormalities.
Unless the miscarriage occurs due to a severe health issue, the fertility of the woman may not necessarily be compromised. Studies show that one miscarriage doesn’t predict the possibility of a future one. Once the bleeding and pain subside, it is the emotional trauma that must be addressed to begin with which poses a greater threat than the physical one.
The fertility of the woman remains unaltered and the body can be ready after the menstrual cycle returns to normal. However, it still requires some time for the woman to be physically and emotionally prepared to go through another pregnancy. The medical history and reasons behind miscarriage must be evaluated before the couple decides to try again.
Complications after miscarriage only occur if the woman is above 35 years of age or has a rather unhealthy lifestyle. The concept of fertility varies from person to person and it isn’t possible to pass a common judgement about fertility in this scenario.
The gynaecologist mostly suggests couple therapy after the trauma of the miscarriage. The psychological loss is given more importance before considering another attempt by most doctors. The fertility loss only occurs with age and unhealthy lifestyle and it is widely accepted and proven that a miscarriage has little or nothing to do with it.
Ways to Increase Fertility
If a couple is certain they are ready to conceive again, there are a few things a woman can do to help her chances of becoming pregnant-
- The first thing to do is to stop any unhealthy habits. These include smoking, drug use, or alcohol abuse. It’s reported that high consumption levels of caffeine are detrimental to conception so that should also be limited.
- Eliminating stress can also help. Eliminating stress is one of the most important factors in having a successful pregnancy. So, it makes sense that getting over-stressed can reduce fertility levels.
- Eat healthy. If depression was experienced due to the miscarriage, it’s possible that the woman’s diet has not been the healthiest. It’s common for women who have experienced a miscarriage to have a loss of appetite and not eat enough or to eat out of sorrow, eating too much. More attention should be paid to the diet and more healthy foods added to meals.
Talk to a Doctor
If a couple is having issues with fertility after early miscarriage, they should talk to a doctor. There are many options available. More than likely, the first thing the doctor will do is to test fertility levels of both the man and the woman. If you don't want to visit a doctor for this, there is a new at-home kit available called Fertell. This test, retailing for approximately $100, measures fertility levels for both a man and a woman.
If it is found that there is a loss of fertility after early miscarriage, fertility drugs or therapies may be prescribed for a period of time.
The doctor may report that there are no issues with fertility. At this point, it would be a good idea to use an ovulation predictor in order to time effective intercourse. This isn't the most romantic idea, but it may well be one of the most logical ways for a couple to conceive.
Fertility is not normally decreased after miscarriage. A woman's fertility levels return to normal as soon as her menstrual cycle returns. Fertility may be decreased due to emotional issues as a result of the miscarriage. However, if a couple is ready, both physically and emotionally, there should be no physiological hindrances to conception.
The decision to try again is not an easy one. However, fertility won't typically be an issue.
Being fit is a matter of striking the right balance between one’s diet as well as exercise. There are many kinds of problems that we all face when we do not strike a balance between the two. A flat stomach is a sought after feature in one’s figure. One usually ends up losing a flat stomach when you have weight gain due to pregnancy and the onset of age.
Health is Wealth
आधुनिक जीवन शैली की तेज रफ्तार एवं भागदौड़ भरी जिंदगी में सेहत का विषय बहुत पीछे रह गया है और नतीजा यह निकला की आज हम युवावस्था में ही ब्लड प्रेशर, डायबिटीज, ह्रदय रोग, कोलेस्ट्रोल, मोटापा, गठिया, थायरॉइड जैसे रोगों से पीड़ित होने लगे हैं जो कि पहले प्रोढ़ावस्था एवं व्रद्धावस्था में होते थे और इसकी सबसे बड़ी वजह है खान पान और रहन सहन की गलत आदतें, आओ हम सेहत के इन् नियमों का पालन करके खुद भी स्वस्थ रहे तथा परिवार को भी स्वस्थ रखते हुए अन्य लोगों को भी अच्छे स्वास्थय के लिए जागरूक करें ताकि एक स्वस्थ एवं मजबूत समाज और देश का निर्माण हो,क्योंकि कहा भी गया है-पहला सुख निरोगी काया l
भोजन हो संतुलित- घी,तैल से बनी चीजें जैसे पूड़ी,पराँठे,छोले भठूरे,समोसे कचौड़ी,जंक फ़ूड,चाय,कॉफी ,कोल्ड ड्रिंक का ज्यादा सेवन सेहत के लिए घातक है इनका अधिक मात्रा में नियमित सेवन ब्लड प्रेशर ,कोलेस्ट्रोल,मधुमेह,मोटापा एवं हार्ट डिजीज का कारण बनता है तथा पेट में गैस,अल्सर,ऐसीडिटी,बार बार दस्त लगना,लीवर ख़राब होना जैसी तकलीफें होने लगती हैं इनकी बजाय खाने में हरी सब्जियां,मौसमी फल,दूध,दही,छाछ,अंकुरित अनाज और सलाद को शामिल करना चाहिए जो की विटामिन,खनिज लवण,फाइबर,एव जीवनीय तत्वों से भरपूर होते हैं और शरीर के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होते हैं l
चीनी एवं नमक का अधिक मात्रा में सेवन ना करें,ये डायबिटीज,ब्लड प्रेशर,ह्रदय रोगों का कारण हैं l
बादाम,किशमिश,अंजीर,अखरोट आदि मेवा सेहत के लिए बहुत लाभकारी होते हैं इनका सेवन अवश्य करें
पानी एवं अन्य लिक्विड जैसे फलों का ताजा जूस,दूध,दही,छाछ,नींबू पानी,नारियल पानी का खूब सेवन करें,इनसे शरीर में पानी की कमी नहीं हो पाती,शरीर की त्वचा एवं चेहरे पर चमक आती है,तथा शरीर की गंदगी पसीने और पेशाब के दवारा बाहर निकल जाती है l
व्यायाम का करें नियमित अभ्यास– सूर्योदय से पहले उठकर पार्क जाएं,हरी घास पर नंगे पैर घूमें,दौड़ लगाएं,वाक करें,योगा,प्राणायाम करें,इन उपायों से शरीर से पसीना निकलता है,माँस पेशियों को ताकत मिलती है,शरीर में रक्त का संचार बढ़ता है,अनेक शारीरिक एवं मानसिक रोगों से बचाव होता है,पूरे दिन भर बदन में चुस्ती फुर्ती रहती है,भूख अच्छी लगती है इसलिए नियमित रूप से व्यायाम अवश्य करें l
गहरी नींद भी है जरुरी -शरीर एवं मन को स्वस्थ रखने के लिए प्रतिदिन लगभग 7 घंटे की गहरी नींद एक वयस्क के लिए जरुरी है,लगातार नींद पूरी ना होना तथा बार बार नींद खुलना,अनेक बीमारियों का कारण बनता हैl
अच्छी नींद के लिए ये उपाय करें- सोने का कमरा साफ सुथरा,शांत एवं एकांत में होना चाहिए,रात को अधिकतम 10-11 बजे तक सो जाना और सुबह 5-6 बजे तक उठ जाना स्वास्थ्य के लिए अच्छा माना जाता है,सोने से पहले शवासन करने से अच्छी नींद आती है,खाना सोने से 2-3 घंटे पहले कर लेना चाहिए एवं शाम को खाना खाने के बाद 20-25 मिनट अवश्य घूमें l
टेंशन को कहें बाय बाय – रोज मर्रा की जिंदगी में आने वाली समस्यों के लिए चिंतन करना सही है चिंता करना नहीं,चिता तो फिर भी मरने के बाद शरीर को जलाती है किन्तु लगातार अनावश्यक चिंता जीते जी शरीर को जला देती है इसलिए तनाव होने पर भाई,बंधू एवं विश्वास पात्र मित्रों से सलाह मश्वरा करें यदि समस्या फिर भी ना सुलझे तो विशेषज्ञ से राय लें l
नशे से रहें बच के- यूवा पीढ़ी के लिए कोई सबसे खतरनाक बीमारी है तो वो है नशे के जाल में फँसना,शराब,धूम्रपान,तम्बाकू ये सब सेहत के दुश्मन हैं,किसी भी स्थिति में नशे की लत से बचें,यदि नशे से बचे हुए हैं तो बहुत अच्छा किन्तु,यदि कोई नशा करते हैं तो जितनी जल्दी नशे से दुरी बना लें उतना ही अच्छा है,ये ऐसी बीमारी है जो कैंसर और एड्स से भी ज्यादा खतरनाक है और एकसाथ कई परिवारों को बर्बाद करती है तथा शारीरिक,मानसिक,आर्थिक एवं सामाजिक प्रतिष्ठा के नाश का कारण बनती है,इसलिए नशे से बचना ही बेहतर उपाय है l
Giving birth to a child is a joyous and emotional time. After nine long months of pregnancy, one greets the arrival of baby with great anticipation. It is absolutely normal that the time post delivery marks a drastic change in sexual desire. While both women and menexpect changes in their sex life immediately after the birth of a child, but as time passes by, it is normal for both partners to wonder when things will ever return to normal. It is a fairly common condition to have a decreased sex drive after giving birth and this feeling can last for months which can be attributed to many factors. Refer to the following tips to get your drive back.
- Consult your Gynaecologist: One should take gynaecologist into confidence to discuss how one's libido has changed after child birth, who will in turn help to rule out any physical issues if any.
- Emotional & Physical Fatigue: Nursing a new born is no joke and it drains you physically. In a post delivery scenario, ones libido has to fight with overwhelming emotional as well as physical fatigue that results from nursing of a new born. One can share the night-time feeding with one's partner and try to catch up on the sleep with day time nap. One simply cannot look forward to sex if one is deprived of sleep.
- Release the pressure and guilt: The body is still recovering and one may get a feel that one is not attractive as before, which makes a dramatic impact on body image. Communicate honestly with your partner about the lack of drive. It is likely that he will also be experiencing similar issues and conflicting emotions. Giving reassurance that one is working on increasing the libido can help ease the pressure on both the individuals.
- Prepare for sex: Do anything to relax and get into the mood before hitting the bed. It can be as simple as a hot shower or a refreshing drink, but it is important to help your body transition from mother to lover.
- Use a lubricant: It is hard to look forward to something that is painful. Breastfeeding plays a significant role in the decrease in libido. Oestrogen is an important hormone that decreases with breastfeeding which affects vaginal tissues. The most common vaginal side effects of decreased oestrogen are dryness hence it's important to use lubricants to minimize the discomfort of vaginal dryness and make sex more enjoyable.
Libido is a complicated and there will be times one has to do even if one is not in the mood. Sometimes it takes a little nudge to get the libido back into gear. Once one gets over the hurdle of not being in the mood, one may just realise that one is enjoying the act.The good news is that this decrease in libido is temporary. With time and patience, one can rebuild a satisfying sexual relationship with their partner.
It is very vital to prevent the onset of disease, before it can turn your life upside down. One of the most popular forms of alternative medicine, Unani stresses on the importance of prevention of diseases. Here are the six essential prerequisites that have been laid down by the Unani system for promotion of good health and overall well-being:
- Air: Good and clean air is vital in order to maintain good health. Today, many people are affected with several diseases due to excessive levels of pollution in our environment. A famous Arab physician named Avicenna once stated that a change in environment relieves the patients of many diseases. Unani medicine emphasizes the need for open and airy houses with a proper system of ventilation to keep diseases at bay.
- Food and drinks: You are what you eat and drink. So, make healthy choices in your diet to stay disease-free. The Unani system recommends intake of freshly prepared food, free from putrefaction. It specializes in prescribing diets according to the health condition of the individual.
- Bodily movement and repose: Physical movement and staying active is also very important to maintain good health. Unani medicine continuously stresses on the importance of exercise that helps the growth of muscles, increases blood supply, and maintains proper functioning of the excretory system.
- Psychic movement and repose: The Unani system has extensively documented the impact of psychological factors on our well-being. Happiness, sorrow, anger and stress play a key role in the treatment and prevention of disease. In fact, there is a separate branch of psychological treatment in Unani medicine that helps to deal with it.
- Sleep and wakefulness: Sleep provides rest, both physically and mentally. Lack of it can cause fatigue, digestive disturbances and mental weakness. A normal sleep time and active time of wakefulness are advocated for good health.
- Evacuation and retention: The waste products of the body must be properly excreted and all the essential nutrients should be retained in the blood flow. Without proper functioning of the excretory system, toxins build up in the body, leading to sickness and disease.
These essential prerequisites, referred to as Asbab-e-Sitta Zarooriya, are given utmost importance in Unani medicine. This system employs these basic principles in their therapy, which constitutes of the following:
- Diet therapy – Regulation of quantity or quality of food
- Regimental therapy – Takes care of evacuation of waste material from the body using various means
- Pharmacotherapy – Use of natural drugs and combinations in their formulations with minimal side effects
Mem please tell how I lightning my vagina part and nearly area. Its too dark then my body color. Please reply me soon and give me satisfied answer.
1. Open all windows in the house and allow fresh air and sunshine to enter the house. Free flowing air and sun are negative energy removers.
2. Dispose of all the old unwanted things lying in the house. Clutter is a negativity magnet. It attracts and accumulates negative energy in the house.
3. Walking barefoot in the house helps all your negative energy to be absorbed by the earth. Grounding is important to keep the energy balance in our body.
4. In the olden days, foot wear were kept out of the house. People used to enter the house only after washing feet with water. This action ensures that all the negativity remains outside or are grounded by earth and does not enter the house. Now it has become difficult to keep the footwear outside. So preferably remove them near the entrance door.
5. Go out in the open air. Take walks in the garden or open ground. Being amongst nature re-energizes or charges you fully.
6. Sweeping the floor also ensures that the negative energies are shaken and moved out with the dirt.
7. Rock salt is another negativity remover. Wash or mop your floor with a fistful rock salt in a bucket of water. This ensures that every nook and corner of the house is rid of negative energy.
8. Rotted plants or trees around your house or society also ensures more positive energy in the house and area.
9. Bathing or soaking your legs and hands in rock salt water once in a while removes the negativity attached to your body and cleanse your aura.
10. Repetition of prayers, increases the positive vibrations in the house. 100%
11. Keep your thoughts, action and speech positive. Negative thoughts will bring in negative vibes. So avoid all negative thoughts, speech and actions.
12. Keep your house well lit and illuminated. Light removes negativity.
13. Keep faith in god and in yourself.
You are the creator of your own destiny by the choices you make.