Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ManunidhimaranYour feedback matters!
My son was born in 19-nov-2010, now he is supposed to have mmr and dpt (or dapt) injection. May you please suggest the right place to get the vaccination done and the actual branded name of the injection. Any precautions we should do in advance? - I fear to approach to any random doctor as those demands hefty fee and my suggest expensive vaccination, and not sure whether they are saying right. My wife suffering from gallbladder problem on her abdominals, I would like to get the ultrasound for abdominals, any appropriate suggestions on that part?
I have enlarged liver fatty liver and chest pain and right arm pain and I am not loosing weight over all body swelling.
Hello my mother age is 58 years old she has back pain, has a gap in back doctors said operation may not success we consulted ayurvedic hospital also but she has got acidity through the ayurveidc medicine she has tablet Allergy also currently she is feeling weakness? could you please suggest some tonic tablet to her and what diet she has to take,
Recently my operation of gall bladder stone completed successfully. Can you tell me a healthy diet and I am also suffering from diabetes.
Today in morning while going bathroom I found blood in my stool. I didn't felt like this before. While going bathroom in evening also I saw blood in my stool. I got scared. Please suggest me what I need to do now.
I am male 47 years, suffering from fatty liver grade 2 from last 3-4 years, I have some time pain lever side, I am not taking any medicine and also do not want to take any medicine. I want to recover my liver by food, exercise and change my daily routine. Please guide me in this situation.
I'm suffering from 3 years, ibs, stomach sound or gargling, always dyspepsia. Constipation, heart palpitations. Higher gas. .I worry. .For it. .I don't know what are coming of my life.
I am suffering from REGULAR BASIS OF DYSENTERY WITH MANGO HOPE AND DISCOMFORT IN LOWER ABDOMEN. I had been gone through all test by Dr. MAHESH GOENKA. Then Dr. DHIMAN SEN prescribed CLARIBID 500. But still I am in trouble.
4 months I Hv very digestion problem. I expect my stomach heavy block. Bcoz after eating no air circulation. And all time very acidity nd burning stomach. And no clear motion 2 years.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.