Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar S SYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year old male with height of 5' 9" and weight of 62 Kgs. At present I'm suffering from "tonsil" infection for which swallowing is painful and "tonsil" is bit enlarged it seems (not very sure, as in the normal condition never feel its original size). I'm studying in class XII and don't like to loose my academic sessions. Please suggest useful remedy/medicine for speedy recovery apart from hot water gargling.
I am having vertigo since last 6 months. I have gone through several tests. Those reports say that I have early meniere's disease. What should I do?
I am having sinus congestion, stuffy nose, sore throat & headache. I work in AC 22° C everyday, I get this problem very frequently. No BP & diabetes.
I have throat infection from last 4-5 days, now I felt pain even when I drink water, which medicines is useful for this infection.
Hi sir I'm suffering runny nose problem last 15 days, my nose continue clear water remedy please suggest me.
I am suffering from sinus since 15 months & I have done treatment in many ent surgeon & general physician in delhi, he prescribed medicine then I used long tym, buy not benefit, now at this tym nose blocking ,headache and cough and voice change problem is occurring, and in this month I also treatment in ent, after 30 days taking medicine, He told me for SURGERY so what should I do, tell me anyone ent sir, please suggest me, mai bahut nervous hu aur ye problem sahi ni ho raha hai, agr surgery se ye sahi ho jaye complete to fr SURGERY COST KYA HOGA, MUJHE KYA KRNA HOGA, TELL ME.
Hi Doctor, It's been two month since chi chi sound coming from my left ear. It hurts like someone hitting brain. It cause problem concentration problem in sleeping feels heavy head blurred vision Do I consult to Ent specialist or neurologist. Please suggest me.
I have a throat problem from 5 days and I am feeling very uncomfortable from last 4 days and having head ache also including cough problem also so please give me proper medicine to help me out.
I am having a strong allergy. Specially in the morning transparent mucous from both the nostrils flows. There is discomfort in the head and rawness in the nasal cavity. Strong bouts of violent sneezing, sometimes 8-9 times.
I am suffering from cold and nose block wen I get up in morning so kindly suggest me natural remedies.
I am a 45 year old lady. I am suffering from an acute case of skin irritation near my throat. I am using a lotion called dermocalm but nothing seems to happen. What should I do?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.