Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar S SYour feedback matters!
Snoring problem. Evetytime I sleep. I started snoring. Which doctor should I consult? is there any medication available?
I am 37 years old man and have been suffering from sinusitis since childhood. Give me the remedy for permanent cure of this disease.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
Can I take take lincomycin cap. Along with amoxicillin tab. I have ear infection so im taking lincomycin cap. Now I hv ulcers on tongue and lips. So doc. Prescribe me amoxylin tab. Can I take both at a time?
Hi, I will be frequently getting throat pain, every 4months. Later I will be taking 3-4 days course to solve it. Nice 100mg, Cipro500mg, Hexigel, Hot drinking water. Do we have any other permanent solution?
I am suffering from tonsils it is coming only per month two days can you have solutions for this and also that time one nose is blocked.
My mom's age is 52 years. And she have bp problem. But since yesterday she is suffering from vertigo. I mean juice hi uthte hai thoda sa chakkar aata hai. Koi kaam krte time b thoda chakkar aata hai. Right now she is not willing to see doctor. So can you please suggest me some good medicine to get rid of vertigo?
I am suffering from ear pain for last 7 days, going for a Dr. N the Dr. said it's an infection n jldi thik hojyega but their is no relief in my ear infect in the middle of the night the pain is so much horrible please suggest me what should I do?
Hi, I am 31 years old, male, I am acid reflex problem, and also having red like allergy in my throat. Please suggest what should I do?
I am a teacher and since last year I am going through throat infection and pain, suggest Some measures from swollen throat and throat pain. My Dr. suggest me to give a voice rest or else quit teaching. What measures I should take now?
Hello, From today morning I am feeling little pain in right side of my throat in swallowing of saliva and food. I had achar with puri chole last night. I think its tonsil. What can I do to get rid of it soon? I also had tonsils last month but I got them cured but they came again.
I'm having problem in my throat and I feel like something is stuck in my throat. These are the problems I'm facing And I do smoke cigarette that's why I'm worried about my Health Can you please tell me what's going wrong?
Hi, I used to clean my bathroom with acid every time. From the past 3 times onwards after cleaning my bathroom my throat started irritating. Following next one week I vomited flum or water at least 2 times per day. Recently I got to realize this is because of that acid effect. continuously coughing throughout the day not even letting me to sleep. Is it dangerous. Shall I got to check up again. I covered myself completely while cleaning but still while taking breathe its going inside and started irritating. Anyway I ll stop this but please suggest how to get rid of this. I would be very grateful if you help me. Thank you
Sir, mere gale me kharas ya khichkhich hai kuch ek mahine se iski wajah se mujhe ajeeb ajeeb lagta hai mera dyan isi pe laga rahta hai sir koi dava ya technique bataye ki meri ye samsya jaldi thik ho jaye please sir guide me?
I am 42 years old and I am suffering from blocked ears and pain in throat since 3 days. I feel tired and pain in body and little fever also. Please help.
My left tonsil is always swollen and affecting my ear and tmj joints clicking sound while opening mouth on left side.
My mother has a throat infection. Some voice comes continually from her throat and irritates her. She consulted many doctors but of no use. Please guide us.
Number of patients presenting with the painful ear infection, swimmer's ear, rises with the summer heat. More people goes
To the pools and the waterways. Unlike an infection of the middle ear, swimmer's ear happens when bacteria grow in the ear canal.
When water gets in here, it gets stuck around wax or just irritates the ear canal. The ear canal swells and that's when you start to get some small cracks in the tissue that serve as a harbor for infection, which is what leads to outer ear infections. Swimmer's ear can start
Out with mild symptoms, but quickly escalate to pain, itching, redness & drainage. Usually if the drainage persists for more tha
A day or the child complains for more than a day or you start to see some swelling of the ear canal itself, consult a ent specialist.
Avoid over-the-counter ear drops. Preventing swimmer's ear starts with keeping the outer ear dry. A half and half solution of one part vinegar/one part rubbing alcohol can be put into the ear, to help dry it out. You can also use a hairdryer on the low setting, about 12 inches from the ear. The hallmark sign of swimmer's ear in children, regardless of whether or not they have ear tubes, is tenderness when moving the ear. If you are diabetic or immunocompromised, it is important that you see a doctor for ear infections. There is a life-threatening complication that can arise if left untreated
Https://plus. Google. Com/110701442420164474174/about? gl=in&hl=en