Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. ManogaranYour feedback matters!
Can Mallet finger injury be cured completely even after 15 days of injury. What I should do for this?
I have leg paining over 2 hours and it is becoming paining then stopped. It is paining too much, what should I do reply fast so I can treat my leg?
I am 22 years old male. While playing cricket the ball hurts my hand so deeply because of that in my palm at the joint of the middle finger (exactly in the middle of hand) its forms an one rupture (blood clot). What is the cure for that? Suggest me please.
I am 67 years old with pain in the knee besides bn saids I have taken for a couple of months idrophos 150 ibandronic acid with intervals the pain in the knee is yet ongoing.
I am 25 years old and suffering from pain in joints. What should I do? Please suggest me something to get rid of this pain .
Hi, I am having a lower back problem due to which I have a serious pain in my back and also on the left hip. I had C-section since an year and now I am having severe back pain daily. Can anyone please suggest one type of medicine will help me out of this problem.
I am 63 years old was surfing from low back pain I have gone for many treatment including physiotherapy acupressure and pain killer , muscle relaxants , Ayurvedic , homeopath . While treating I have been proscribed alprazolam 5 mg . Now I became in habit of this without which I do not get sleep . Please guide me how I can leave this . My backache is not regular now. Thanks.
Hello there, I am male 21 years from Mumbai I have a knee pain always whenever I walk on steps or rUN. Also I am not able to lif. My leg very high.
I started to go gym. Need to know maximum time period I can walk on treadmill to avoid any bad medical condition now or in future.. Does 40 min daily walk on average speed of 4 cn harm my knees or something else?
I am 18 yrs old. And suffering from joint pains in both knee from almost 2 months also dark reddish brown lines have developed on back side of the joints of both knee. Now those reddish brown lines have also come in my right hands elbow joint. What should I do. I have not suffered any trauma or accident.
My father is 52years old he is diabetic patient. He is taking medicine (Zoryl MV 1) for his diabetes from few years. But from last 3-4days he is suffering from severe pain in his knees. please tell why it is happening? Is there anything about to worry? Please let me know how to get rid of this problem.
Hi Doc, I m a 35years old male without a job, married and have 3 kids. I am very much worried with my weight. My height is 5feet 9inches and I weigh approximately 120kgs. I have gone thru the material ober tje internet flowing like flood but tjey all say me to either jog or run on treadmill about an hour or so. I can not really jog or run or neither walk briskly (due to excess weight I suppose). I am happy to walk slowly and gradually increase the speed of my steps. So, here comes the question how can I steadily reduce my weight and melt this excess fat on my body? Would you recommend any plan of action for me to achieve my target goal of 85kgs or less than 90kgs at least? Would you also let me know to follow any home remedies? I know about honey lemon and luke warm water. Apart from that if any wud you recommend me to get thru this tough time that will be really helpful and appreciable. Anticipate a quicker reply as I can not weight to lose weight. Note: I have a knee joint pain at the moment so can not run or jogg. Developed this due to intense running on treadmill almost 7 to 8 years ago. Thanks and regards, MSN.
I have been having pain in my hands and legs since 2days and it is like some nerve pain, what should I do. Thanks in advance.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.