Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ManivannanYour feedback matters!
My gums are often swelling and reducing in size day by day and teeth became more sensitive, yellow colour.
I am a 21 years old male and I always have pain in my teeth so please help me to solve this problem.
I have trouble with my teeth I don't it's still paining I can't eat no more. Please help me for this.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers. Usually I faced this problem. What should I do to get rid of it permanently. And also a solution to reduce body heat.
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?
My aunt teeth and gums problem since last fifteen days. Many medicines tried but no improvement came out. She is also taking care of their mouth but there is not any sign of relief. Can you please tell us what should she do. Or we should consult a doctor right now.
Hi Dr. My teeth are yellow and light brown plauge in them or they are looking bad please guide. What should I do?
She's having swelling on gum. Suffering from Itching and sourness on gum, teeth, uper area of mouth, tongue. Generally it occurs on evening time but at night it is less. One year past she had some blisters on Tongue. And during that she eat few fried chilli. She thought it is the cause she is suffering now. Before two month she had some synonyms of pulling tongue inside but now it's less now, but sourness, Itching and swelling are present. From morning time it starts lightly and then from evening it became unbearable between 5-8 pm and then it became less with sourness on Tongue. Also there is a pile of gum is out behind teeth and while drinking eating it pains.
Hi doctor I play football wit continuous hard and tuff practices and my mouth jaws are sunken. What should I do to gain back my jaws?
I am suffering from ora Mouth problems. I am having cavities and tooth ache. My gums also bleed while brushing.
I'm having elevated teeth bulging out of my lips at upper row. I have put braces already in age of 17 but I can't continue it due to some reasons. So it came out again. Can I put braces again? is there any problem in future? please clear me with price. I need cheap and best clinic to put brace. Thanks.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them