Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mani SundarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from a disease. I am not able to swallow anything, even my saliva I am not able to swallow. It's paining a lot while swallowing anything.
I am 26y having left side hole in middle of teeth. All food particles are going in to itgeting very pain. Now im not eating in left side. So what should I do. My friends r suggested to remove it.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from TMJ dysfunction from last 2Months, The main problem is that I am feeling clicking during my mouth opening and closing. For that problem I had also consult with one Maxillofacial /orthodontist and they had done Occlusion treatment and now they are asking for Splint for 6-8Months. But after my Occlusion treatment I am feeling Muscle tension Headache and minor pain in my TMJ side. (Note:- My first doctor (Mr. Manish Sharma) referred me to another doctor (Varun) for Occlusion treatment) Please suggest whether should I go with splint or not because doctor is not sure for 100% improvement in my TMJ problem. I am taking below medicine during my treatment:- 1). Rejoint 2). Mahagesic MR-4mg.
I have got some cracks on my wisdom tooth doctor has advised me to remoove the same but I am diabetic as well as a patient of high b. P. Should I go for removal?
I am a 70 year old male. I have an abscess on the gum near the tooth where root canal was done last yearmy dentist advise to extract the tooth as it is cracked. A course of antibiotics did not reduce the swelling can I save the tooth?
Hello Dr. Everyday morning when I woke up I am finding blood in my teeth. And my gum is very weak. Could you please suggest. Regards,
Sir i am a diabetic aged 49 years female jaw bone is weak one by one the tooth are falling difficult to have food can I keep dentures and how much it costs please advice.
My teeth is paining is there any tablet or any medicine for this please suggest me as it is paining too much.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.
I brush daily then too I feel sensitivity in teeth after eating sweet and cold things. What should I do?
I am 23 years old . Am a student , I am suffering from mouth ulcers since 4 years. How can I cure them for lifetime? Am using beplex forte tablets for relief.
I am a 20 year old male and am suffering ulcers since 5 days and am already using orasore and other sprays This is not working should I go for a laser or not.
My issue is in dental In lower teeth 3rd moral above some skin are formed Very pain having since two days.
Sir l have trouble with my downward left side tooth because in this tooth throughout a hole and very painful condition. Please tell me treatment?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.
Feet pain, joint pain, urinal problem and mouth remain un fresh even aft. Brushing So can I know wt will it be.
My left Inner cheek comes in between teeth while talking or closing mouth. There are white lines which my dentist says are due to loosening and collapsing of cheek muscle. Tried to use bite guard also. Please guide if any solution.
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.