Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Malathy RamaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I m 28yrs married women, Doctor prescribed me to take Deviry 10 mg tablet till 10 days and after that my monthly periods start this is for to regulate my monthly menstrual cycle, My question is from last 9 days I was taking Deviry tablet 10 mg & yesterday night we have done unprotected sex and today I have to take last tablet, then can I take it or not because I want to conceive, is it any problem for conceiving, if I take that last Deviry tablet today or not, please help me.
Hi i had got my last period on 2nd week of jan and after that i dindt get my periods i m getting cramps backache body pain and symptoms of pregnancy didnt do a pregnancy test as if now i also have hypo thyroid is it likely this symptoms are seen in thyroid due to which i missed my period or should i wait till 1st week of march for my periods i m nt on medicines for thyroid , what should i do please help me.
I am 6 week pregnancy now after doing ivf. Until now I did not do any ultrasound. Today I notice blood but not too much. Just few spot in my underwear. Should I concern about that? What to do? My app with my doctor will be 7th of january.
Hi his question is about my sister. Ever since her menstrual cycle started her periods extendable for 12-15 days. Also the bleeding is heavy that she gets unconscious many times. We consulted gynecologist but the condition is still the same. Now she is 24yrs. And she is still facing the same longer periods. What can b me the cure doctor.
Hello sir I'm married since February 2016. I have done sex last three months without any precautions but my wife have no pregnancy. We are want a baby. So please Tell us what to do & what the correct time of sex for pregnancy?
I am 31 year old . I have issue from last 2 year. From this I have issue to conceive. Kindly help me to solve this.
Antenatal exercises are specifically designed to prepare the body for parturition/birth. Fitness for the expectant mother includes a combination of breathing techniques, prenatal yoga or stretches, and exercises that strengthen core muscles (especially the back and pelvic floor), boost stamina and enhance energy levels.
The specially patterned breathing helps in aiding relaxation, relieving stress, and coping through contractions and labour.
Benefits of exercises in pregnancy:
1) improves blood flow - the increased oxygen is passed on to your baby
2) releases'happy hormones' which make you feel good
3) prepares your body for late pregnancy when you will carry that extra weight
4) prepares your body for childbirth - it's not called labour for nothing!
5) shorten the labor process
6) Increase the chances of a natural birth
7) decrease the need for pain relief
8) keeps your muscles toned so that they will recover more quickly after birth.
Tips and cautions:-
- Women who were exercising regularly before pregnancy, and who are healthy during pregnancy, should be able to continue exercising as before, with slight changes depending on the trimester.
- Women who have not been exercising before pregnancy will benefit from taking up a low-intensity program and gradually move to a higher activity level.
- Exercise is recommended for 20 to 30 minutes each day, on most days. Most exercises are safe to perform during pregnancy if done with caution.
Hello, I am 30 years old male. I have been married since 9 months. My wife is not interested in oral sex giving nor receiving. She never allows me to go down on her. I would love to go down on her and she doesn't have any health issues. Our sex life has not been good so far. I am deeply distressed. Please advise.
Hi my wife is blessed by a beautiful daughter 10 days ago but now her bleeding start so I wanted to know it's a normal bleeding or anything else and how much time it will be continue to bleed because someone said that it will be continue bleeding for months.
Hello doctors, I had Anal sex with my boyfriend 2 years back after his forceful request but now I am selected in Indian air force and I have to for medical checkup, where Anal sex contesetents are not allowed. Now I feel very scary, please tell me if they can detect it or not. I had Anal sex 2 years back.
My girlfriend is having something like Vagismus as per symptoms. Few months ago, penetration was so easier during sex. Now I am unable to penetrate like there is no vaginal opening but a week ago we did intercourse after a gap of one month to check whether vaginal opening is there or not. It was there but she was in pain during intercourse. Also I got dot size red spots on Penis after sex which goes away in few days. But it comes back again after intercourse.
Ginger extracts help ease the cramps.
Sip on ginger tea to reduce cramps and inflammation.
Ginger offers other benefits too.
One night me and my brother drink hard. And in the out of sense my brother sex with me. And the cum comes in my anus. Again after once in my mouth. Can there is any problem comes in my body please explain and give me solution as soon as possible.
I bought a ovulation predictor kit which states ovulation does not occur in all menstrual cycles? Is it true? I have regular periods and had unprotected sex but did not conceive and started my periods. Is it because ovulation did not occur? Please suggest I am very confused.
Hello doctor! my report says mild PCOS and no thyroid no diabetes. And ultrasound doctor said it is a thick lining so pregnancy can be there. I am married. My weight is 65. My last period was 25th april 2016 and I took pregnancy test on 28th eve and that was negative. Now I am 6 days late. What could be the reason?
Healthy and balanced sexual activities satisfy both the male and female partners, keeps and make all of them happy, nutritious and also dynamic intended for whole life, improve their doing the job volume and really feel youthful life. This makes their partners affectionate in their very own existence.
Some homeopathic remedies have the ability to supply enough energy both for male and female organs which can also increase the length of intercourse. Natural homeopathic herbs tonic such as argentum nitricum, lycopodium, damiana, aswagandha, agnus castus, avena sativa, caladium seguinum, salix nigra, conium, selenium are the best remedies for happy family life. Lycopodium and argentum nitricum work as a legend to remove the all types of weakness of male and female organs. Damiana, avena sativa and aswagandha can be used all year round. These are called tonic remedies in homeopathy.
You should know that intercourse does not mean producing children just nevertheless it maintains one particular match regarding whole life simply by increasing output of testosterone which gives more robust your bones and also muscle tissues thus assisting to prevent osteoporosis furthermore.
So we need to give attention to our family life. How can make your family life happy? I think homeopathy can provide you a nice solution. If you take any tonic remedies according to your symptoms regularly you can enjoy your daily life easily. These homeopathy remedies have the ability to build powerful protection against all fatal diseases.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.