Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MalaravanYour feedback matters!
I have tell the about arm and legs pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have gone through clinic tests but not relief please tell me solution of this problem.
I have disc bulge from past 2 years. But My pain has increased from past 4 days (travelled for 6 days continuously by flight and road). Please help me reduce pain.
Hi doctor. i am 27 my feets are burning cue report is normal. so, what is the reason behind this please suggest me thanks.
I am 22 years old and I had problem on my backbone is paining. We use some of the medicine but nothing should work so what should I do.
I had all type of symptoms of tmj including neck pain and upper back pain. Now as I am doing some exercises related to posture, I am feeling they are going to be vanished slowly. Before I saw many doctors but they can't do anything. So what should I do now? Please help me.
My 1.3 year old baby has made weight fall on his both legs, orthopedicIan said there is no fracture and given imol syrup but he is not able to walk properly. What to do. By when he will walk properly.
I am unable to sleep without Masturbation. What should I do. Also my legs are becoming little thin and looking odd in short pants. I want my legs to be matched with my body. What should I do for it?
Permanent curing needed for calcaneus spur in both heals. Don't want operation. For information I've stone in kidney due to overdose of Calcium & vitamin D (cal 350 D). Recently, I've taken Kaleat KD (multi vitamins) for one Month. I'm having a glass of milk everyday in morning. I'm advised that drenching in Apple cider Vinegar for few hours for 15 days helps dissolving the SPUR. Is it really helpful?
Hello Dr. I'm facing lower back pain issues most of the time. Its like making so sick sometimes that I can't even walk with holding side walls. Usually it might be clear in 2hours or sometimes it could be till a day. Help me out doc how may I make this solved/vanish from my daily life.
I am 46 year old I have slip discs problem in l-4, l-5 it is curebel? and what should I do to get my self cure in this regards.
Hi, I am 31 years old, and I am having backache for 1 and half years. Also having pain in right shoulder to wrist. Please tell.
I have pain in my left leg the pain keeps on travelling from back of thighs to calf then lower leg please advice some home remedies.
I am 39 year I have backpain since 9 years what can I do? when I pull up any heavy thing or drive bike I got back pain.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight Control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.