Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh RamYour feedback matters!
Sir, my self Harikishan Gupta from odisha have problem in upper side back pain since 2008. I have consulted many doctors but unfortunately the problem hasn't been cured . So sir want you to help me by some suggestion. I am a diabetes patient.
I m 27 years. Backpain problem last 3 months. I m using fast relief oil but temporary ok but not long time. So I need solution for back pain relief long time.
What is the reason of back pain at the morning after sleep. I have already perform the test Rh factor that is negative.
I' m 30 years female suffering from mild upper back pain from last one month. It comes and goes and never got worse.
I'm hlab27 negative patient, but my doctor us saying I'm diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis by observing my situation, I want to know AS will occur to hlab27 negative patients also? If occurs so it will be cured or not with some gym exercises? Pls tell me some of rheumatologist s to my above situation, mine crp level is15mg/ltr, and ESR is 60.
I am 23 years old male. I have so much pain in my knees and other joints in my lower body. Please help me.
I am 48 years old & having chronic back pain. From last 20 years not able to sleep straight. From last one month I am having piles problem. Not able to sit and having backache also. After motion & during motion I feel very pain but its not bleeding stage. Please advice permanent cure of this disease.
I am 31 year old lady I have pain in my legs and have blood clots too and it started in my right legs but now in my left legs this thing happens too please suggest me to whom I have to meet ?
Dear team, I am prashant I want advice for my mother she is suffering pain and swelling in her Knee and swelling below knee last 4 year after treatment of ayurvedic medicine she is not getting relax. After checked by MRI doctors found that there is gap between bones in the Spine like L1, L2 SO advice me for best treatment and doctors.
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.
I've severe back ache with pains shooting down on right side from buttock to thigh. What should I do?
Dear doctor, am female 33 years, having ten months baby, am breast feeding, am getting numbness frequently in my right hand palm and fingers, What is the reason and how to get rid of this pain please tell me?
My left hand's thumb was crushed in between door. And now I got black spot in my nail and I also having so much pain and not able to even sleep. Any thing for the pain?
I have severe backache from last three-year four months. I have consulted with doctor but not getting any relief. Please suggest some appropriate remedies.
I have pain in my right arm from last 2 months I do many cure of it but it is still paining. I request you to give me a right suggestion. Thanks.
I am 34 years male, I have Pain in legs from more than 1 year by 24*7. Did all blood test, spine x ray, MRI, physiotherapy every thing comes fine. Taken lot of medicines too. But zero relief. please suggest me any treatment so that I will get some relief.
My age is 29 wid 2 years old boy. I am working. I feel weak by d day end, drastically exhausted. From past few days I am feeling pain in my knee Nd getting difficulty in standing straight after sitting fr long time at day end. I am also observing gum bleeding with high sensitivity in my teeth. Aftr my baby I am NVR able to sleep straight on back. I never feel fresh in morning. Pls suggest. Does whole body chk up will help or taking multivitamins.
Severe gout -Rheumatoid Arthritis-in left hand-wrist and hand extrememely painful and swollen since October 2014.Any help?
Osteoporosis is a medical condition marked by a decrease in bone density. It results in the brittleness of bones and their fracture. Osteoporosis does not display any signs or symptoms but manifests itself in advanced age.
Homeopathic remedies for Osteoporosis
- Silica or Silicea-This remedy is for people who are often nervous, feel sweaty during the night, get easily tired and are a highly nervous lot. The injuries of such people take the time to heal/ are difficult to heal and their spine is weak. Generally, these patients have delicate or refined features.
- Symphytum- Meant for those fractures that occur because of mild trauma, this remedy is useful in cases where pain persists in old but healed fractures and also when bones need to be strengthened.
- Calcarea carbonica- This remedy is administered to people who are overwhelmed by a lot of work and stress, get tired easily after work and have a proclivity to stress a lot. Generally, these people are overweight and have a lot of body flab and easily get depressed by cold/chilly weather and dampness in the air. They have swollen joints, experience a recurring back pain and get a sweaty head in the night. An interesting characteristic of these people is also that they have a craving for eggs and sweet things.
- Calcarea phosphorica- This remedy is meant for people who have a deep, uncontrollable and intense desire for travel. They want a change in their environment and have a general sense of dissatisfaction. People requiring this medication have pain in their neck, upper back and hips. Fractures, if any, are slow to heal and there maybe deposits of calcium in the bones. Post-exercise, these people feel greatly tired.
- Phosphorus- Meant for people who experience a burning pain between their shoulder blades, phosphorus as an osteoporosis remedy is given to those people who have an intense desire for refreshing foods like ice cream, beverages, carbonated drinks etc. Such people are usually lanky and their faces often get flushed. They are sensitive, suggestible and susceptible to the imagination. They get easily tired after a round of exercise and work.
Unless directed by a homeopathic physician, take doses of low potency like 6X, 6C, 12X, 12C, 30X or 30 C if you are going in for self-medication. Follow the instructions printed on the label.
If you are taking a single dose, ten wait for its response. If the medicine is working, then wait for its full effect to manifest. If there is little or no response, take another dose. If there is no response at all after taking the second dose then change the medicine.
Please note that dosage depends upon the individual and the intensity of his/her ailment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.