Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu Kumar B(p.T.)Your feedback matters!
Iam getting low back pain since last two months iam not a heavy weight lifter but still it pains a lot iam taking pain killers when I get pains please advice.
Hi, I am 28y married male and I started felling pain in my shoulder, so I do x-ray and it shows that I have cervical spendlos (mild). So how I can care? And some time I fell pain when I move my neck reverse or waking up in morning. What should I do? I do gym daily so should I do or stop? Thank you.
My father has met an accident where his ribs are fractured and can not move at all he is admitted in kle hospital, No improvement is found till today so please guide me what is to be done, his age is 75 yrs.
My father (age 48) is having pain in right arm elbow joint since 5 months, what is the cure for this.
I'm 17 years now and 11 weeks back I had arthroscopic acl reconstruction using arthrex tight rope and abs button. I've been jogging, cycling and a free more exercises. Could you give me a schedule for what exercises I am allowed to do now and what can I add as time passes. I also play football.
I have pain sometimes in upper left arm shoulder side, once a day at night bedtime feeling blood circulation close, and when I straight hand then gradually blood circulated and pain given normal that day, what is problem sir? Please advice sir.
The knee is a very important joint of your body as it takes the majority of the body weight when you are standing up, walking or running. However, there may be many things you do daily which have been slowly reducing the capacity of your knees or damaging them. Some of the tips mentioned below reduce the unnecessary stress on your knees and prevent knee pain.
- Get the correct shoes and change them regularly: The shoes that you wear regularly determine your posture and thus how well your weight is distributed. If you have the wrong shoes or they have been worn out or have uneven soles after prolonged use, then the resulting imbalance could hurt your knees and cause problems.
- Wear protection: You could face serious down time or limitations in movement, if you don’t protect your knees while playing amateur sports or even during recreational sporting activities. Wear knee protection at all times if you think there is a risk of injury.
- Stretch before exercising: Always ensure your joints, especially your knee is warmed up so that it can take the impact shocks of exercises such as lifting weights or running. This will also help warm up your muscles and ensure an efficient, injury free work out.
- Lose weight: Excess weight over a prolonged period will make your knees weaker. Thus it is important to lose weight, without putting too much stress on the knees first so as to give them time to recover. Once your knees can take your weight without pain, you can go for heavier forms of exercise to enable even further weight loss.
- Swimming or walking: When running or heavy lifting seems to be taking a toll on your knees, then you can try to go for swimming and walking which will still be a good work outs without being too taxing on the knees.
- Try physical therapy or massages: You can take care of your knees with the help of massages and physical therapy. An injured tendon or cartilage tends to get injured regularly that can be corrected through physical therapy, yoga and massages.
I am 26 year female I feel joint pain from last three month when I was suffering from chikungunya fever when I take pain killer it give me relax for short time.
I have back injury in many when I am sit 2 to 3 hours in a day my back injury is increase how I can handle this please tell me.
Hello doctor pls can you suggest best treatment of knee arthritis other than surgery for my mother she is 60 years old and she is suffering from last 10 yrs. She take only supplements and pain killers but for last 6 months it is also ineffective and her walking and movement is decreased gradually kindly suggest best possible treatment to avoid this unbearable pain.
My friend has recurrent episodes of UTI, SINCE 4 days she has hypogastric pain severe, pain while micutating, h/ o hematuria 2 days back, h/o some particles in urine, I'm suspecting it as bladder calculus.
I am 24 year and suffering from knee pain since two years. I tried many therapy but could not get relief. Please suggest me.
I am 39 years old suffering from Ankylosing spondalytis for last 10 years. Am taking saazo 500mg 1 tab twice daily and Etoshine 60 1 tab at night. At present having problem in right hand elbow. Kindly suggest what to do ?
Whenever a travel for 2 -3 hours my back always started to get hurt. Should I take a pain killers to avoid that and if no then what should I do please suggest.
Tips for backache:
Heavy objects should be pushed rather than pulled.
The weight of the objects should be taken in your bent legs and arms and not in your back.
During an acute attack sleep with a pillow under the knees.
Choose shoes that offer good support in the arch and have low, but not flat, heels.
Prop up one foot on a box or low stool when you're standing for a long time.
Use a chair that provides support for your back, or tuck a little pillow behind your lower back.
Tips to improve balance/alignment/motion:
Lift your leg so your thigh is parallel to the ground while touching a wall. Hold it for five breaths.
For alignment, move side to side while sitting on a balance ball.
For motion, try moving forward and backward on the ball.