Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M.N.SubramanianYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from headache since 2months, I have consulted doc and I explained my symptoms, he done after some tests diagnosed my disease as low supply of oxygen and blood fluids leads to my situation. Does it mean I'm suffering from vertigo? Looks like I have same symptoms related to vertigo, my ear problems and stroke on brain and loss of clear eye sight etc, he prescribed me diziron 25mg twice a day it works well but after 2 months iim back with pain, does diziron will be advisable?
I am 18 years old male and I have headache problem. I tried a lot by applying other ointment but I still have that problem. Can you please guide me what should I do?
I have huge sex appetite. I masturbate 4 times a day. I love adult movie and like to stay naked and fondle my genitals. I am married but still that does not satisfy my urge for sex.
Some says that first 7 days of a cycle is safe for sex. This 7 days days is count from the 1st day of period or its count after the period is over. If we have sex just next day after period how many percent of chance to pregnancy.
I am a 17 years old boy. When I opens my books I feel sleepy. Every time I feels sleepy. I didnt't take attentions on my food. So what should I do now. My exams are also nearer.
Hy doctor. I'm 30 year old. From last two three months, I face a problem during sex with my partner. I feel desire for sex and have no any kind of erection problem but while having sex, I doesn't getting wet or say no semens comes out and my penis get down. Please help what should I do.
I am 56 old male suffering from diabetes pl give me daily chart so that I can leave remaining life comfortably.
I hav a some sexual problem like discharge timing is so short and my penis is also so much small approx 2.3 inch only.
I did a sex with a prostitute but I wear a 2 condom so any possibility of having hiv. What are their symptoms of having hiv bcz I did sex on 24 October where I can do a hiv test.
My grandmother have low haemoglobin and vomiting problem. After consulting with doctor he gave multi vitamin syrup and some tablets. But after 15 days of medication taking not much effect Is seen. Please provide some diet and any other treatment.
I am suffering from migraine from last few years. I could not find any solutions to that. I haven't got any treatment but it comes and goes suddenly. Won't let me eat frozen food. please help.
Thanks doctor, but I am not able to eat rice during the night because of digestion problem. How many eggs should I eat per day. And can I eat the yellow portion of egg as I heard that only the white portion should be eaten.
I am 35 years old and diabetic and I am suffering from nasal congestion, little fever, chills, sinus problem, difficulty breathing and extreme fatigue. My tests like cbc, urine culture, blood culture, xray, malaria,all are negative. Should I go for a swine flu test. Because I am feeling extreme fatigue, chills, joint pain, nasalcongestion. Sinus problem. Pls advice.
Pregnancy brings with it a new set of additional responsibilities. The mother has to be extra vigilant about monitoring and caring for her health. This ensures that sufficient nutrition is being provided to the growing infant, at the same time, ensuring no harm comes to you. Listed below are some simple ways to do the same.
1. Prenatal care: As soon as you realize you are pregnant, it is advisable to talk to a doctor or a midwife about proper prenatal care. This could include anything and everything from prenatal vitamins to food habits to exercise to sleeping habits to periodic scanning and a number of other things that your doctor will prescribe.
2. Diet: You need to ensure two things that is you are eating enough for two people and everything is healthy and not harmful for the little one that gets all its nutrition through you. The diet should be healthy, nutritious, wholesome and of course free of junk. Some pointers to a healthy diet include:
a. Include a good amount of fruits and vegetables every day; break it into five small portions.
b. Sufficient amount of carbohydrates should be the basis of each meal.
c. Whole grains are preferred to white grains, which also give good amount of fiber.
d. A good amount of proteins including fish, eggs, meat, nuts, pulses, milk, and other dairy products.
e. Ensure adequate amount of iron, calcium, and other minerals are included in the diet.
f. Avoid eating unpasteurized dairy products, uncooked or undercooked food and smoked seafood.
g. While most vitamin requirements should be met through the diet, in some people, prenatal vitamins which provide the increased demands for folic acid.
3. Weight gain: If your weight was normal for your age and height before pregnancy, expect to add about 12 to 15 kg during your pregnancy. Consult with your doctor on weight changes and nutritional aspects to monitor weight throughout pregnancy. This could change based on if it is twins, your weight before pregnancy, and body type.
4. Exercise: Exercising during pregnancy is being increasingly encouraged for the following reasons:
a. Improved energy levels
b. Controls back pain
c. Improved sleep pattern
d. Improves constipation
e. Improves muscles strength and endurance
There are specific exercises designed to benefit the pregnant women. Whether it is walking or swimming aimed at improving overall health or Kegel exercises aimed at improving vaginal and perineal muscles, your doctor should be able to draw up a routine.
5. Lifestyle changes: With pregnancy setting in, it is time to bid goodbye to smoking and drinking alcohol. Continued smoking after onset of pregnancy has many serious complications, including growth retardation, low birth weight. Alcohol can lead to miscarriage, stillbirth and premature delivery.
These are simple ways to monitor and care for your and of course, the baby's health throughout pregnancy.