Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Respected doctors, I am 45 year old married man and my wife age 29. Yesterday her period ends and at night we did sexual intercourse couple of times. So I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 38 Year old female, 60 days ago I went through MVR surgery. Now I am well recovered, But my periods are not started from 40 days My Last date of Periods is 22 Oct. And I have done a pregnancy test on 29 Nov. 15, Which was negative. But should I do.
What is labour pain? When it comes during pregnancy? How it can be known? What precautions to be followed?
I have hairs on side locks of my face. Is it a symptom of pcos. How would I get to know. And should I go for laser treatment. Help me out.
I am a working woman and my baby is 10 months old. She does like to eat anything. She only want breast feeding. What to do?
My stomach aches so badly. I get cramps any time. And I am taking medicine for my periods. because I get heavy periods and sometimes I miss my periods.
It's my 21st day suffering from chicken pox. 99% of my scabs have fallen. I am a bit weak although. I was fine uptill morning but today afternoon the weather was cloudy and a cool breeze was blowing, I went to my balcony for not more than 5 mins and a few drops of tiny rain drops struck my head and body and since then I am feeling a bit uneasy, that is a bit drowsy, just a bit lazy kind of feeling. I don't have temperature and I am sweating as usual as well. Is it any serious matter? If yes then what should I do? And what all restrictions do I need to follow after chickenpox and for how long? Please fo help. (Footnote: My mother is suffering from chickenpox as well since 8 days)
i found this WOMEN WELLNESS PACKAGE on the site of Dr. Lal Path Labs : Package Includes: Complete Blood Count(Hemoglobin, PCV, TLC, RBC cOUNT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet Count, Automated DLC, Absolute Differential Counts, RDW) Total Thyroxine(T4) TSH- Ultrasensitive Vitamin D 25- Hydroxy Please let me know if this package is worth going for as i missed by regular periods last month...and i am currently doing a night shift....so wanted a good body checkup.
Good evening Mam, I have irregular periods like every two months sometimes it's for 6 months my problem is that I have burning sensation in my vaginal Trac from 6 months what is the problem I don't understand and it causing me very problematic and while periods time also I have full pain in my abdomen full bleeding what to do mam.
Dear Sir. Maine 6 july ko sex kiya tha with safety ke sath .aur meri wife ki time period last 26 jun ko aaya tha. But abhi tak es month time period nahi aaya. Plzz suggestion kare. Time period kyun nahi aaya. Normally har time par aa jata h.es bar hi nahi aaya.
My periods not came last 50 days I check also but I'm not pregnant what's a problem tell me please Dr.
I have PCOS in my left ovary and a dermoid cyst in the right. I am under medication. I get my period after evry 14-15 days of my last period. Is it a serious concern?
I have the problem of irregular periods every month. What should I do to get this problem solved? Please help me!
Do menstrual painful every time in thirties for ladies. What is the cure for this to get rid the pains. Are they related to psychological stress? or because of cyst/s in the uterus? any cure for this or precautions that is required?
I have missed the periods in this month. I realised that my abdomen and breast are increased and some pimples cakes on my face. please tell me what is happening and what should I solve my problems.
Dr. mam I had confirmed my pregnancy this is my 1st month of pregnancy mam can I have sex during pregnancy and if yes till how many months I can have sex during pregnancy plz mam help it by clarifying my doubt.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.