Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. M.Charles PreamkumarYour feedback matters!
After brushing, thoroughly rinse the toothbrush with tap water for at least twenty seconds to remove any toothpaste and debris. Store the toothbrush in an upright position and allow it to dry. Putting a plastic cover on it and throwing it into a drawer creates a moist environment that promotes the growth of most germs. If you are especially worried about bacteria on your brush, you can buy an ultraviolet sanitizer.
Hi sir. I am mokhtar. And I have teeth pain problem. Bump in throat. And red spot on tongue. Please help me. If you will provide whatsap no.
Sir, In the morning bad smell was coming from my mouth. Is there any mouth freshener which have no side effect. please give me the name of mouth freshener. Thanks.
I am having gum pain and swelling in one tooth since yesterday. The pain has increased now and I am not able to close my mouth properly.
I am 30 years old female, I brush twice a day and take special care of my teeth and gums still I face bad breath. What to do?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.
My father is a tobacco addict. His gums became dilute along with ulcers in his mouth two days ago. He had fever and having constipation. He said that he stops chewing tobacco few days ago and then these problems occurs because of change. Is this possible. I think that he is hiding something serious from us. Maybe ulcers came first and then he leaves tobacco. How can we know that it is not a serious problem like mouth cancer. Suggest me some test or any other mean and where can we have these test.
My teeth is little bit front so I thought of putting braces what I bother is will they remove 4 teeth and then they put me the braces?
How to remove cavity from teeth. What Needs to Be Done First, Removing the Wisdom Teeth or Repair of Dental Fillings? Its too much paining. Used to eat by on side. What need to do?
My friend was suffering from Oral lichen planus can you help us she doing treatment from dentists Bt want to know further details about this.
When I am talking with some one I get saliva in my mouth with this words goes wrong give me suggestions to cure it.
My teeth is very yellow any suggestions how to improve white teeth and some time bleeding blood my teeth.
Food contains carbohydrates which results in minute quantities of acid production. This acid weakens enamel temporarily for about 45 minutes after which enamel reminiralizes itself from saliva.
If we brush within 45 mins to 1 hr, we are brushing weakened enamel which will wear off more easily, gradually leading to enamel loss and sensitivity.
Hence it is advisable to brush either before meals or after an hour of having meals.