Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. M.BaskerYour feedback matters!
During multitasking work. I not able to handle all work at a time. My body is trembling. I feel like low blood pressure, pain on head, pain on chest, I do not stand leg completely and also pain eyes. How to care my body on multitasking matter. But other time my body is normal. Why its happening and how avoid this problems.
Lasik treatment for eye is harmful it have any side effects should I go for it my age is 21 years and what is the cost of it?
I am 20 years old and I am wearing glasses for 4 years now. Now a days I am having a lot of pain in eyes and often it get red. What could be the possible causes.
I have bells palsy which happened in August 2015, now the right side is shrinking as I have bells palsy at this side only. I mean to say that if I try to see up my right eye becomes small and get close. I feel pain at right side of my face and neck and shoulder. I am taking stamlo 5 for blood pressure and neurobion forte medicines. Its almost 10 months now. Will I be recover completely? Pls suggest how long I have to continue with medicines and will be ever completely cured or no?
Am wearing normal power glasses I mean in right side am having low power. Am wearing glasses for that. Doc advised me to put 1year throughly. Want I want to do. Because I do not like to wear full glasses. And its not suitable for me also. Whats your suggestion? Should I wear glasses fully? Or what are the Foods should I take regularly? If im not wearing the glasses. Will it tends to increase the eye power? please I want answer.
I have some eye sight problem its starts from last week. I can t see long sight visual so pleas help to survive.
I have a eye strain from couple of years. May b I have strabismus (crossed eyes) but I'm not sure about it. In case if I have can it b cured now. My age is 19. Thanks.
I've problem in my eyes. My eyes remain red most of the time specially right eye. There is also swelling in right eye. Tell me what should I do?
I always have baggy eyes and dark circles around my eyes. I had allergy. But it's fine now. But to I have those dark circles. I applied honey and lemon, I have no bad habits. What to do?
Dear Dr. I am 70 years old healthy male suffering from eye irritation and swelling of eye lid fro the past 5 days. For relief I have been using Refresh eye drops, Ciplox and Ketomar but 100 pc. Relief has not come. Kindly suggest some eye drops which I can use for complete relief. The medicines I am using have been suggested friends who are not opthalmogist. Will be grateful for quick response. I am told that it is allergic problem and pink eye. Thanks
Can slit lamp detect all types of nystagmus? Like" horizontal gaze nystagmus" vertical" gaze nystagmus" or mainly" latent nystagmus" accurately. Because to detect latent nystagmus one eye should be closed. But on slit lamp my one eye was not closed. How can I confirm that I have not latent nystagmus?
Eye floaters can make your vision interrupted as spotted vision will be experienced as a result of this kind of condition. Peripheral vision gets diminished and you will find severe eye flashes that are pretty disturbing. Vision spots are viewed easily and before these spots go worse you should report the same to your doctor.
What are the homeopathic treatments for curing eye floaters?
There are many homeopathic eye drops that are usually recommended for getting rid of the unwanted symptoms or signs of eye floaters. There are some specialized ingredients that are being used in these eyedrops for reducing or eliminating the symptoms. Though homeopathic remedies are safe, but over dosage of these remedies should be eliminated for avoiding unwanted reactions. This is the reason only prescribed medicines should be taken.
Some of the most useful ingredients are as follows:
- Cineraria Maritima: This is one of the leading homeopathic ingredients that are quite helpful in supporting eye circulation. All kinds of eye toxins are completely removed as a result of which vision difficulties can be prevented. On the other hand, eye tissues are thoroughly nourished as a result of using this kind of ingredient.
- Euphrasia: Traditional eye tonics are usually created with the use of this particular ingredient and this is the reason it is of greater importance for curing eye floaters. Different eye related issues can be efficiently dealt by the use of this ingredient like light sensitivity, burning, dryness and many others.
- Causticum: If you are facing tremendous eye pain due to eye floaters, then nothing can be the best option other than choosing those homeopathic medicines that include this ingredient. Spots or cloudiness can be reduced to a great extent with the consistent usage of this ingredient. This is why maximum experienced homeopathic doctors are prescribing the medicines that have this ingredient to most of the patients facing the concerned eye trouble.
- Sepia: Different vision issues can be effectively dealt by this ingredient like veiled vision, spots, glare, light blurring streaks and others.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Painful and blurry visions are being effectively tackled by means of this ingredient. Foreign-body sensation in your eyes can be easily corrected by means of the same.
- Calcarea fluorica: Tiny eye capillaries can be strengthened by means of this specific ingredient. Other troubles of eyes that can be corrected by the ingredient are corneal opacity, cataract, blurry vision and others.