Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.AparnaYour feedback matters!
My age is 34 year. I am facing problem in sex. As quickly ejaculation in 1 minute. Is this a problem or disease?
I have a problem with breathing in few days I have cough and headache And fever Please suggest me some medicine
I'm working on laptop for around 15 hours a day and it will continue to be like this. Can you suggest me some eye drops to prevent my eyes from degradation?
Hi my name is sandy from last two years my question is that I weight is start losing please give me some tips to eat some supplement for increase my weight.
I AM 21 YEARS OLD GIRL I ALWAYS HAVING PAIN IN MY HEAD, ALWAYS FEELS SLEEPY AND BACK PAIN. WHAT SHOULD I DO.
I am having a head aceh problem when it happen so much pain I can't handle it please give me solutions?
I had a c section before 12 days my bleeding was stopped on 7today n on 12today it started bleeding more is it normal.
Hi sir my mother is suffering with mouth ulcers. It turns to red and too much burning at the time of eating. We are taking very less spicy food. She is 68. Tablets wont suite much. Slowly it is increasing day by day. Let me know the precaution.
I am suffering with cold from 4days I used some many medicine prefferd by doctors but I can't cure what will I do?
What is the need of giving a laxative (buscopan) a day before surgery for removal of varicose veins?
Our bodies are around 60% water, give or take.
It is commonly recommended to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day (the 8*8 rule).
Although there is little science behind this specific rule, staying hydrated is important.
Water Helps to Maximize Physical Performance
If we do not stay hydrated, physical performance can suffer.
This is particularly important during intense exercise or high heat.
Dehydration can have a noticeable effect if you lose as little as 2% of your body's water content. However, it is not uncommon for athletes to lose up to 6-10% of their water weight via sweat .
This can lead to altered body temperature control, reduced motivation, increased fatigue and make exercise feel much more difficult, both physically and mentally .
Optimal hydration has been shown to prevent this from happening, and may even reduce the oxidative stress that occurs during high-intensity exercise. This is not surprising when you consider that muscle is about 80% water .
So, if you exercise intensely and tend to sweat, then staying hydrated can help you perform at your absolute best.
I am suffering from acute PE. I cum out immediately after insertion or sometimes even before. Please suggest effective remedial measures.
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido. Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.