Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.Aparna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.AparnaYour feedback matters!
I'm ambika, 29 years old. I'm having pcod since 4 years. My weight was increased by 30 kgs, since 3 years. Alteady i'm having 2 children. What can I do to reduce my weight & to got relief from pcod?
My friend had an unwanted 72 on 10th may she had bleeding on 15th wch ended on 19th her last period came on 3rd may. When will her next period come and is there any chance of pregnancy.
Sir I can't controlled myself I masturbating too much 2 times a day after that I feel sad and I can not concentrate on my studies I feel bad for that help me how should controlled my self help me.
Hi My mother has severe knee pain. She' s 71yrs old. Should I go for knee replacement? please advise.
I am 67 years old and healthy. I want your advice how to preserve my knee joints as to be mobile and not eventually get into osteo arthritis. Need preventive steps to take care. Thanks.
Our skin is delicate and is the body’s largest organ. The skin is susceptible to a wide range of ailments and conditions, since it is the most exposed part of the body. Autoeczematisation (generally known as autosensitisation dermatitis) is skin inflammation caused by bacteria, which are present in various parts of the human body. The eczema or infection usually begins from the arms and legs before spreading to the rest of the body.
It is also referred to as id response. It is an intense response to a variety of stimuli that affect the skin. These include irritable and infectious skin conditions. The rash that characterises the id response, which is viewed as immunologic in origin, is known as dermatophytid, pediculid, or bacterid. When linked with another infectious disease in the body, it becomes all the more intense.
Autoeczematisation is generally caused when the skin has a reaction to a contamination or infection. The disease might be caused by an infection, bacteria, microscopic organisms or even a parasite. In case the body builds up an infection, the skin responds to it by weakening the immune system. This makes the skin more prone to catching a disease or an illness. This can result in autoeczematisation and make the skin more irritable.
Given below are the symptoms of autoeczematisation:
Autoeczematisation usually begins with an infection brought on by microbes, bacteria, or some organism. It will show itself on the skin in about 1 to 2 weeks as an allergy. In typical dermatitis symptoms, individuals experience dry and irritated skin along with wounds or injuries appearing on the arms and legs.
There are three sorts of treatment for autoeczematisation once an analysis has been done. Most doctors treat the origin of the disease or infection. Once this has been fully accomplished, the injuries can be treated.
Corticosteroids: Corticosteroids are creams that you apply to the skin. This cream comes in both over-the-counter and prescription form. They are used to control itching and irritation.
Antihistamines: Antihistamines can also be prescribed and are available over the counter. These are used to control the itching. Benadryl is a common over-the-counter type of syrup and pill that can be taken.
Lotions: Once autoeczematisation has been diagnosed, it's important to keep the skin appropriately hydrated. A mild lotion should be applied on the skin once a day.
I m 25 years old I have a stomach problem. In every morning I have a pain in my stomach. Please give me some suggestion.
Hi 4 months before, I kept coppr t. I have 9 months baby by cesearin. So now my periods are irregular. Body pain, back pain also. what can I do now? what are the other options for safety?
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Stressful life circumstances such as not enough money to pay the bills, family members with health problems or figuring out who will do what of the too-much work of running a home clearly can create stress in relationships. At the same time, how a couple talks over these stressful problems either reduces or magnifies the tensions caused by the initial problem. Marriage arguments are the last thing you need when you're already trying to deal with a tough situation.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under stress makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self-doubt and lowers your self-confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self-confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under stress to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.