Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Loganayaki
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LoganayakiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am facing infertility due to block at junction is their any treatment to clear this tubal block.
*water is the main component of human body
*drinking 8-10 glasses of water each day to maintain good health
*drinking water makes us feel so refreshed that it actually improves our state of mind
*it has no calories, fat, carbohydrates or sugar
*about 60% of human body is made of water, and effects of dehydration can life threatening
Hi, actually I get allot of cramps at periods, vomiting, motions, legs n chest pain, n evn ill get fever also, I evn get saline twice bcz of dis, so I started taking meftal spas evrytime, gradually vomiting hav stopped, n evn pains also to little bit, still I get motions n other symptoms n evn stomach n back pain too, I can not evn bare n take meftal spas, is it gud? Will I get any complications further? please help, thanks in advance.
I have many times trying to conceived but always negative sign we have planning for baby tell me what to do I have all tests but all are accurate normal Pls give me suggestion.
Sir I was asked question. Iam 35 years my blood group b.Negative.I have no children's I have two oboration sstill I have no childrens.I have testing all hormones test s.But no reasons all reports are normal.Docter hcg test.And antibodies test.Hormones tests also but all tests are normal. Ofter secand aboration docter giving anti d injection. Now I take to treatment in two years but no.Conceive.Still two months back docter giving iui treatment. But no conceive.Please sir I to I get pregnant.
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm having pain in my stomach it's feeling like my periods will be started bt there is just pain from 2 days periods are not coming .what should I do now .m I prevent.
My friend have pcod. Weight 70 height 163. One doctor told her that she should reduce 10 kg within a month. Is it possible to reduce 10kg within a month. If yes, how can she reduce it?
Its my 3rd month of pregnancy, LMP was on 24 August 2016. 2) Experiencing some spotting pinkish in colour and vaginal discharge sometimes white or sometimes dusky brown. 3) Due to that, I went for an ultrasound and everything was ok. 4) But today, I again found spotting (blood drop after urination, and pinkish stain in tissue paper. 5) its a 4-5 times during my pregnancy period, when I am experiencing such problem. 6) there is no itching, no cramping which shows any sign of infection.
I am 38 weeks pregnant and from last three days there is no braxton hicks contractions. Foetal movements are normal.
I had my periods regularly for 7 months after delivery but I missed it from past 3 months. I did home pregnancy test, result was negative. I'm breastfeeding my baby regularly since his birth. Is it common to miss menses this way?
I am 35 years old. Dear sir/ madam my fsh levels are 64 and tsh 2.2. My hormone levels r high and my doctor has said that fsh levels r too high that have gone to menopause stage. My periods r irregular. For 2 to 3 months. I had one child of 6 years old. But now I am interested for getting second child. So give me any suggestion to have a child naturally. Thank you sir/madam.
Kya ladki apni hymen (seal) toote bina bhi pregnant ho sakti hai kya .please reply me fast. Mera blood nhi nikla. Lekin mujhe 8 din hogaye mc nhi aayi.
My period got delayed by 4 days, I am worried checked the pregnancy test kit. It shows negative, Wht to do.
My gf is hiv positive and we had intercourse with condom which doesn't break we also check for pregnancy and hiv test after window period which comes non reactive shall we move on?
I am 26 years old female. I got c-section delivery before 8 months I gave breast feeding to my male baby. I got malaria fever I stopped feeding for one month I do not have milk now again I want milk supply what can I do pls.
Pregnancy is that period of time in a woman's life when she is excited about giving birth to her baby. She is not only responsible to keep herself healthy, but her baby is also her responsibility. What she eats, how she lives and her daily routine will affect the baby. Thus, to have a healthy pregnancy it is necessary that you exercise regularly and eat well. You should also avoid those things that may hurt your baby.
Take care of what you eat:
During pregnancy it is important to get proper nutrition so that you and your baby are healthy. For slow and gradual weight gain, it is necessary to pay close attention to the folic acid, calcium and iron intake. However, if you are obese, then your weight gain regime will be different from others.
The diet during pregnancy should include:
- Intake of fruit and vegetables is important as they are good sources of vitamins, minerals and even fiber. They are good for digestion and also help in preventing constipation. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
- During pregnancy carbohydrates are also important as they act as an important source of energy. Different food items that are rich in carbohydrates are potatoes, bread, breakfast cereals, pasta, rice, noodles, millet, maize, oats, yams, sweet potatoes, and corn meal. It is better to eat whole grains and potato with the skin on as they are rich in fiber.
- Intake of protein is very important during pregnancy, and thus you should take lean meat, pulses, beans, nuts, fish, and eggs. All these items should be cooked well so that you do not face any problem in digestion during pregnancy.
- It is also necessary to eat dairy products like milk, cheese, butter and yoghurt during pregnancy. They are important because they contain the calcium and nutrients that are necessary for the growth of the baby.
What to avoid?
Just as you should eat certain food items to be healthy, there are certain foods that must be avoided to be fit and healthy. Avoid the following during pregnancy
- Drugs and alcohol
- Medicines that are not prescribed by your physician
- Smoking tobacco
- Fried and oily food
- Fishes those are rich in mercury like shark, tilefish, swordfish and those fishes that are caught in local waters are not considered safe.
- Too much intake of caffeine is also hazardous for a pregnant lady.
Thus, by following the above-mentioned diet tips you can keep your baby and yourself healthy. Always get advice from your physician for any decision that you take during pregnancy.