Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LingeshwarYour feedback matters!
I am having tooth pain since last one week but the pain increases alot in the night. Then I have to take the painkiller tablet. Tooth is in upper jaw and it's decayed. Kindly suggest the treatment. Thank you.
My mouth test is just like a bitter or sweat etc. And bad breath come out from my abdomen. Saliva convert in to water type. So I have to done MT test. Test is positive. So what should I do.
I am 26 years old and I am planning to go for braces as I have unattractive smile. Which one should I choose? Ceramic or metal? Do both have side effects? Is there any better and effective way to treat this dental problem. Is is safe?
Sometimes watery saliva flows out of my mouth a little especially when I am sleeping and stains the pillow. What does that mean?
I have an teeth cavity please give me some home made remedies for whitening teeth and also preventive measures.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
Sir from last 1 month I am feeling a kind of stiffness in my mouth. And from one weeks I am feeling that my tooth are changing their shape inside. What should I do. I there any medicine for this?
What will be the cost of first premolar teeth implant? I already removed it in mumbai but now due to work I am in chennai.
I am 62 years old. Since last 3 weeks I am suffering from mouth ulcer. I tried some home remedies but not cured. Pl suggest some medicine for speedy recovery. I do not have other health issue.
I have a problem of bleeding in mouth in morning, Please suggest me for home remedies to get away from this problem.
I have a bad breath. Stinks a lot wot should I do can't even talk to people. Even I du brush my teeth daily. Wot shud I du.?
Hyperdontia is a peculiar and quite rare dental problem which involves the growth of excess number of teeth. It can appear during birth and last till the primary teeth fall out to be replaced by the permanent set of teeth, or appear with the rise of the permanent teeth. If a person shows a tendency to grow more than 20 temporary teeth or more than 32 permanent teeth, he or she suffers from hyperdontia.
Where do the additional teeth occur?
The additional teeth or supernumerary teeth can appear anywhere inside the mouth or dental arch, but the most common ones are called wisdom teeth and they grow as anterior molars after a certain age. Extra teeth in new born infants are called natal teeth. Occurrence of more than 4-6 supernumerary teeth is rare, although there have been known cases of more than 30 supernumerary teeth.
Why does hyperdontia occur?
1. Hyperdontia often occurs in association with a few select disorders like cleidocranial dysplasia, Ehler - Danlos syndrome, Gardner syndrome, and cleft lip and palate.
2. Although the exact cause of hyperdontia has not yet been discovered, some studies have shown that it might be a result of over activity of dental lamina during the phase of tooth development in infancy.
3. It could also possibly be due to genetic or environmental factors.
What problems does it pose and how can hyperdontia be corrected?
1. The existence of extra teeth often causes problems in speaking.
2. It may also cause deformation in the mouth region, and impediments in a lot of other functional activities like eating.
3. In rare cases, the extra tooth/teeth may be agents of tumors or cysts.
4. Therefore, treatment must be swiftly undertaken so as to remove the extra teeth and prevent rise of further teeth in the same spot.
5. Sometimes, hyperdontia also leads to overcrowding and misshapen rows of teeth; this can also be corrected with extensive procedures.