Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Latha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LathaYour feedback matters!
My cousin is 6 months pregnant. She is feeling more possessive towards her husband. She is in a joint family. She started separating herself from the crowd. She feels disturbed when kids produce noise and make the house messy. She feels people are talking negatively. She is under stress. She fears that it may affect the baby. She wants to tell her husband that she needs some privacy. But she worry much that it may create problem in their family and relationship. Pls suggest.
Platelets are the smallest colorless cell in the blood which help clotting of blood, platelets clumps together and form clotting to prevent bleeding. Platelets are produced in bonmarrow.
Normal count of platelets is from 1, 50, 000 - 4, 00, 000 in the blood. If number of platelets goes down from 1, 50, 000, in a healthy person, this codition is known as thrombocytopenea, i. E. Less count of platelets in blood is known as'thrombocytopenea.
Causes of thrombocytopenea:
Drug abused diseases,
Bacterial infection, etc.
Bleeding into skin, appears as rashes on skin, especially, in lower extramities.
Bleeding continues from cut, wounds, gums, ears, urine & stool.
Profuse bleeding in menstrual cycle.
When, medical assistance
When bleeding starts from gums, ears, nose, anal-orfice which can't be checked by normal process of first- aid. Medical assistence is needed
Treatment of thrombocytopenea can be achieved, successfully under homoeopathic system of treatment.
Low count of plateletes gets normal within 3/4 days.
With the fast paced lives we live today, it should not come as too much of a surprise that our bodies get filled with toxins, which affects the way the function. So, what should be done to clear the toxins one has in his or her body?
Wondering how it can be done and whether or not is there a side effect free way through which one can get rid of these toxins. Ayurveda is a great body of knowledge which aims at keeping the entire body in sync and in balance. Making use of Ayurveda to help detoxify the body is not something that is very easy but at the same time, it has its advantages. The first thing that is to be done is to eat a khichadi meal for one whole week. In order to prepare khichadi, what needs to be done is to combine rice, clarified butter and some spices as well as yellow mung dal and some vegetables into a mixture. This food is so simple and very easy to digest.
Snacks are the things, which are responsible for a lot of people not being as healthy as they otherwise could be. After all, in the greater scheme of things, it does not seem to make much sense that a person loses out on the nutrition of wholesome food just because of the short term mental benefit and satisfaction of eating snacks.
Hydration is one of the most overlooked things when it comes to staying healthy. It can be said that it is all the more important when it comes to an ayurvedic detox. When a person is attempting a detox, warm water is to be drunk. It goes a long way in aiding digestion and soothing the body.
While caffeine which is had by the way of detox tea is not a bad idea, at all, one should stay away from other sources of concentrated caffeine such as coffee and iced tea. It is also worth keeping in mind that cold drinks do not do much to help with detox and should be avoided. While this may be a bit of a downer, who would want to spoil so much effort going into the process of detoxification?
Apart from what is eaten and drunk, a detox is also about the mind. So as to calm one’s mind, a great idea happens to be a warm oil massage, which clears toxins and helps the nervous system. With all this, a calm and detoxified body is on its way! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of my girlfriend. She underwent laparoscopy in both her ovaries to remove the cyst. And the condition of her left ovary was very critical so a part of the ovary had to be operated. The operation took place in December 3rd. And after that she was under medication. A week ago she underwent an usg and the result showed that there is no sign of pcos but peripheral cysts have been found. What does this mean?
Hello sir, period ke kitne din pahle kitne din bad sex krna chahiye. Please tell me. Jisse baccha na thare. Ladies ke garbh mai.
Insulin is critical for the overall functioning of the body, specifically when you are insulin resistant, and the body is compelled to store the food consumed as fat. Insulin resistance also leads to inflammation in the body leading to a host of health issues that anyone would not be prepared to deal with. Therefore, always look for means to improve insulin.
Here are some of these practical ways to accomplish it.
- Strength training and other non-aerobic activities: Exercise is the best way to improve insulin sensitivity since your cells and muscles are desperate for fuels during as well as after completion of the workout. Researchers are of the opinion that all sorts of physical activity are helpful but non-aerobic exercises can have the best impact on insulin health.
- Cook to increase resistant starch: Whenever you eat anything with high carbohydrate, it will readily increase your blood sugar levels. Carbohydrates rich in resistant starch fail to respond to the normal enzymes in the stomach which can help with improving insulin sensitivity.
- Avoid liquid fructose: Liquid fructose leads to fat gain around the abdomen and is connected to belly fat gain when taken in large quantities. Along with eradicating all the fructose containing beverages, you should also eliminate highly processed foods.
- Make sure you get enough magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral required for improving insulin sensitivity since it functions as natural insulin sensitizer which can exert positive effects on the insulin receptors in every cell of the body.
- Balance the healthy fatty acids: You should avoid trans-fatty acids since they can lead to plaque formation. Moreover, you must reduce the intake of processed oils and get more Omega fatty acids.
- Make healthy choices: Foods which can help in improving the body’s ability to store the carbs as muscle glycogen should be taken more often. These include green tea, vinegar, nuts and all sorts of herbs and spices.
- Include foods that can reduce the glycemic levels: This means that you should choose whole foods rather than refined foods since they can help in slow surging of the blood sugar intake. This gives the body a chance to regulate the insulin efficiently instead raising the blood sugar levels.
- Indulge in endurance exercises: If you prefer endurance training, it can have a good effect on your insulin sensitivity. Endurance training can improve insulin sensitivity which decreases the requirement of insulin for clearing a considerable amount of glucose from the bloodstream.
Insulin is a vital hormone which can control your blood sugar levels. It secreted by the pancreas and help in removing the sugar in the blood. With these 8 simple lifestyle and dietary changes, you can improve the insulin utilization in your body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!