Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. LakshminadhanYour feedback matters!
I received a large, oily depot injection in my deltoid (left upper shoulder) area, which I believe was not done properly as it immediately swelled up and was very painful for days afterwards. The injection was supposed to dissipate within 6 weeks, but now, 6 months later, the medicine is still active (antabuse/disulfiram). And recently, the swelling is worse, and still painful, 6 months later! I aspirated 2 oily droplets about 1cm big with ultrasound guidance a couple of days ago, but the swelling is still there, and so is the effects of this medicine. What can I do to get this terrible medicine out of my arm? thank you for the help!
Sir I have a problem in my back pain and I was using volini but there is no sign of recover so tell me the medication to cure it.
Sir I am preparing for physical examination of Sub Inspector. For this I am running 2-3 km daily including other exercises. But since 10 days I have pain in my legs just above ankle. Its a kind of muscle pain. Please provide me some tips to recover from this pain. Also Give some tips to increase my stamina and endurance. I will be very thankful to you.
My wife have severe pain in her back and a low stomach ache. She didn't did any hard physical work. It started suddenly. She is suffering from the pain for the whole day. What can be the cause?
I have been having frequent sharp pain in my left shoulder shooting down to arms since a week. Is it a symptom of Heart attack or is it just a minor cramp which might have occurred during my weight training session?
I am 39 years old. Man working in indian coast guard. I have upper back and neck pain since six months.
1. Tie a cup of uncooked rice inside a cloth and heat it for 30 to 60 seconds on the microwave in low setting. Then keep this on the back for relief.
2. Take fresh ginger into pieces, place in the cup of water and boil it for 30 minutes in low flame. Cool for 30 minutes after boiling. Consume this solution with honey.
Consult for Ayurveda tips and treatment.
1. Take a plastic bag with few crushed ice cubes and place it on the painful area.
2. Massage the painful back with castor oil.
3. Consume warm water mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey.
4. Mix equal quantities of cuscus grass and sugar then consume 5 grams of it twice a day with warm milk.
5. Soak wheat along with 1/2 quantity of cuscus grass is mixed with 1/2 quantity of coriander. Mix it with boiled milk 4 times of that wheat. When the milk is left 2/3 of the original quantity then consume it.
6. Take warm water in bath tub and soak in it for some time.
7. Massage with garlic and eucalyptus oil on the painful area.
8. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
9. Increase the consumption of Vitamin C in diet.
I am 18 years old, and I have back pain after playing football, and also I am addicted with cigarette, how to stop this habit.
There is a pain in my left shoulder and I can't be able to move shoulder please tell me medicine and the exercise to cure it because it is paining for last 2 days.
I am suffering from neck pain from 2 to 3 months. Pain extends upward ND downward from the cervical region. What's dat I m suffering from.
Hello doctors please help me my problem is knee pain or heel pain I worry about this how to reduce this problem. Thanks advance.
Hi. I have sore neck and shoulder from last couple of weeks. I typically have long working hours on laptop/ mobile and also have vitamin D deficiency. I am taking supplements for Vitamin D and have also started basic neck exercises but haven't seen any improvement. What should I do?
We all know it's very common in our lifestyle to drink water and all drinks with a bottle.
Due to repetitive use of neck into hyperextension many time in a day. Which cause repetitive injury into small muscle gradually.
Which cause micro spasm into the neck muscle and lead mild stiffness into the neck and limited range of motion.
Which lead to mal-alignment of the joint in the neck which alters the natural joint play moment and causing - headaches: neck pain: morning stiffness: many more symptoms.
Advice- take your water with glass by sitting at the table or on chair /bed. Whatever possible according to your surrounding.