Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KushiYour feedback matters!
I have pimples problem. I use oil control face wash of garnieer but one day it cleans N second day appears again. Please help me.
Dr. I have suffering from penis curvature due to over masturbating. Nightfall ,semen leakage, hairfall, dark circles in eyes side I have all problems due to over masturbating please tell me the proper solution for this problem.
Sir maine apne face pe laster krwai hui h or ab fir se ek masa ho gya h or ap kya fir se laser krwani padegi ya koi or salution h.
How to get rid from facial hair permanently. Pls help me I heard dat laser is not the correct treatment and I have PCOD and thyroid.
I am influence to black head pimples. It withdrew on my face after every months .and also I am influence to dust allergy. I have used many kind of medicine. So please provide better solution.
I have a dandruff issue, always itching my head continuously. I have done several steps to reduce it. Because of this issue I have tonsured my head, again I am facing the same problem. Please help me to get rid of this dandruff. Suggest me some good medicine.
What should I do for pimple problem I have many on my faces it leaves dark spots I have used many products but non of them worked well.
will you please tell me how to improve my beard, there are very few hair on my face now I am 25 years old
Doctor in the lower abdomen of my body their is line like rashes on my knee and back side of the body please tell me to cure this problem.
I am 19 year boy and I am getting white hair at early age. My 50% of hair is white. I am suffering from last 1 year How I can get my black hair back please suggest me.
4-5 hours prior to washing your hair, apply almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oil in a mixed proportion which will provide moisture to your hair.
I have lost a lot of my hair due to dandruff. But after using ketoconazole 2% my dandruff is in under control. Now I am taking omega tablets which also includes biotin 5 mg per capsule. Is it harmful to use omega tablets without prescription? These tablets are multi vitamins tablets too.
I have black spots on my face it facing so many pain severely so kindly accept me and advice me for a better medicine.
On my face there is too much moles Like black types. So I request to you Please tell me the solution how can I remove all black moles on my faces.
I have rashes on my skin and also had dandruff, I think it is psoriasis problem, what medicine I should take?
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.