Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I have problem in my leg. It hurts when I bend. This does not happens on regular basis. But when happens hurts a lot. Please suggest something.
I am not able to walk properly since 3 weeks as I am having an unbearable pain in my knee, tried multiple home remedies, like volini gel and spray but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 24 year old male. I have knee pain since 6 month. I am a college going student. When I turned my legs, it create a sound like krrrr. In very low volume. Mostly I felled pain when I go to bed. What I do, please suggest.
I am 22 years old. I'm living in third floor and I'm suffering from knee pains. For some days I suffer from knee pains and I get relief from those knee pains for some days automatically. Most of our elders in our family are suffering from knee pains mainly men. What may be the reason for it?
Hi Lybrate team. I have been getting back pain since last 1 year. I have to drive bike almost everyday 60 km/day. Please suggest some remedy. Thanks.
Am suffering with a lot of neck and back pain from last 3 years. At the time sitting on study chair. Daily is its 8 hours on chair. What can I do from pain relaxation.
Suddenly pain has started in my tail bone area from last 3 days. Particularly while changing posture I. E sitting, getting up, lifting legs, changing posture while sleeping, getting into the car.
I am having pain in both the knees and near by leg muscle. It was after I started exercising. What should I do.
I have a severe neck and back pain. I am into sales job. So I required to drive a lot by bike. I thought the main cause for the pain is using bike. So I have reduced using bike also nowadays. But my pain still persists so high. Even I am not using pillow while sleeping. So pls suggest me some great ideas or exercises which I need to do regularly and share me some link where I can see the workout models. Also pls suggest whether I can gym or not. Will it increase pain?
Hello Doctor, It is regarding my wife's spinal back pain from 2008 till today, have done MRI in 2010 & find out that its slip disc, she is taking medicines since 2008 Homeo+Ayur+Pain killers, but did not get relief, kindly suggest further, she had irregular menses after delivery till today.
Keep Your Bones Strong.
Calcium and vitamin D can help you do that. Dairy products are the best sources of calcium, but other options are green, leafy vegetables like broccoli and kale. If you don't get enough calcium from food, ask your doctor about supplements.
I am a 57 years old lady suffering from pain in left hand mussels and unable to bend on back. Please advise.
I am suffering from pain in back cache from previous 2 month. When l sit on chair to read then pain begins. Can you suggest me any answer sir? Please.
My 76 years old mother underwent SUCCESSFUL burr hole surgery (SA-SDH) in April after recurrent falls due to unstable gait for sometime then. She was earlier on ecosprin -75 and Envas-2.5. The latter is continued but ecosprin stopped since. Her serum sodium level has been subnormal throughout (123-132). Now after almost complete neurological problem resolution she still has knee weakness and low sodium which we are controlling through extra salt diet and electrolyte regular supplement. The problem is since a hypertension patient we get worried if she may become hypertension. Please suggest remedy to maintain reasonable sodium level without compromising with BP problem. She is on the following drugs since april after surgery: 1. Citimax-500 mg (OD) lEVIMAK-500 MG (BD) ECOSPRIN-2.5 (OD)
Im 29 years and having slight pain on the right back side. Itz bearable but irritating. Please let me suggest the way I can handle.
I have a leg pain problem. Doctor please tell me what can I do. For this pain. Which medicine is good those I eat.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"