Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. KrithikaYour feedback matters!
Doctor pls help I got married on Nov 2015 but could not conceive till now pls help. Suggest some medicine. I hope I will conceive one day I am in great tension pls help.
Hi I am 30 weeks pregnant and last week I got to know tht my sugar level is high it was around 10.8. Currently I am in UK and getting treated here. They have given me the test machines through which I am taking the reading 4 times in a day. Now my reading is almost at the border of higher side the baby weight is also 3.4 lb. So tey said its pretty normal in pregnancy, and they have suggested, me to start taking insulin from today because if the baby size will grow then it might be a problem for normal delivery and can lead to many other things. Being indian can someone please suggest what should be the diet and things to taken care.
In which stage/month of pregnancy can you be sure that everything is completely fine and there is no risks?
She is four week pregnant, our doc took first hcg test which came around 305, so I need to know is it normal? We underwent 2nd hcg test also whose report we will get on monday. So is it compulsory tht hcg should double after 48 hours. Our gynac also recommended to take hcg injection. So it viable to take that.
I had a baby by c-section delivery in may 2014, since then my periods has not returned.Is this due to breastfeeding? When can I expect it to be back?
I had done unprotected sex with my wife on 1st week of october2016 but her period was in time in the month of october and november. In december her period was started in time but it is not happening properly and excessive pain she is feeling in her belly. What it indicates? We both do not want a baby at this time. What to do now?
My G. F is having problem of white discharge. She is having this problem from last 2 months and also she is becoming weak and always feel tired. What to do to overcome this problem please suggest and Side effect also. She is 22 years old.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch
I am 25 yrs female. I missed my last period which usually comes in middle of month n thick white vaginal discharge is present some day. Even feeling tired, loss of appetite, irritable and warm body this days. I hope I am not pregnant or have gynecological problem.
I am a female newly married I want to ask that while doing sex not having pain is good or not and the hymen is not broken yet. This is my 3 month of marriage and I want to be pregnant soon. So what I should do?
If you still think that non-surgical hair replacement means wearing a wig, think again. Today’s techniques create a result that is far more subtle, far more comfortable, far more natural and fair easier to live with.
Non-surgical hair replacement involves applying a thin, light, transparent membrane to the scalp, which is infused with human hair. This membrane is then attached to the scalp and woven in with the existing hair, to create a very natural effect.
Top Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System
Top Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System, offer styling flexibility and the most realistic look. Using lustrous human hair and believable synthetic, they recreate the airy body and glossy movement of natural hair. It is Hand tied, the most luxurious and natural Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System.
Features of Top Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit/Hair System:
Crown area is transparent, super thin skin V-looped hair
Fully Lace base hair replacement system in all shades, sizes & shapes
Similar European Hair Texture, Indian Remy Hair
Most natural look, skin colored, very thin and fine net
Available in very low density of hairs
Available in free parting
Invisible hair line
Needs to be changed after 5-6 months
Dear sir which supplements are necessary for brain development and and activeness for baby during pregnancy starts?
Hello doctor I am 8 month pregnant from last 4 5 days I am feeling pain in my stomach abdominal and back pain with water discharge also. Doctor prescribed medicine of 2 days and said if you will not get relief you have to admit in hospital for 2 3 days. I am stressed what if the baby will deliver in 8 month is it safe or not? Pls suggest me something.
Mere wife ke breast bahut dhile hain bahut soft hain tight nhi hain main usse keh nhi Pata hun kyunki usko bura lagta Dr. aap tight breast ke liye kuch batao.
I had a sex with my gf. I have used condom but she is afraid of getting pregnant. Her period date is 10 of every month. We have sex on 11 of December. Still her period not done. What should I do? Is there any chances of pregnancy. Please reply me fast.
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
- A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.