Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KrishnanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old. I am suffering from heart beat problem. It increase suddenly. What reason behind it.
I am 30 years old man, I always getting angry very quickly and rapid heart beat, how can I control this.
I have fever for three days is it viral or any major disease like malaria or any other. I also have cold and cough and feeling cold.
My father is suffering from breathing problem is it curable we had made a full body check up he has some problem in right lung and diaphragmatic hernia in left lung. How to solve it he had already undergone surgery and resolved for diaphragmatic hernia in left lung but he had a problem in right lung doctor said it would be ild if so it is Intestinal disease is it curable.
I have unbearable headache sometimes, almost thrice a month. And its very very painful and irritating and last till next morning.
How to avoid head lice. I am taking all measures such as not sharing of things, head bath twice, killing adult lice, etc. But they are coming frequently on my head. How to avoid it permanently. Also, tell me which SLS free natural shampoo must be better to have silky, shiny smooth hair. My hair is little dry.
Whenever I have any spicy food I always get a fisher which I first considered as piles but later on I got to know that it is a fisher. How should I avoid as im fond of spicy food very much.
My brother is addicted to spasm proxyvon and alprax from 7-8 years. and he takes both of dem 7-8 pills of each. Every day. He had seizures attack on 31 july. And now on some medications. But he refuses to. Take the medicine thats why im giving him the medicine in food and fruits. Need to know more ways how I can give him the medicine
How to detect oral cancer? I was suffering follicles on tonsil, I often use to press it out and which relieves me. Now from 6 months have passed no follicles seen. There is constant sore throat. I am habitual tobacco chewer. Early diagnosis may help me. Hence let me know how to get examined for oral/throat malignancy?
Surrogacy is a boon for couples who cannot conceive naturally or give birth to a child. Surrogacy is a process in which a woman's unfertilized eggs are implanted into the uterus of another woman who is called the surrogate mother. The egg is fertilized in the surrogate mother's uterus with the biological father's sperm. The surrogate mother lets the child develop in her womb and gives birth. Although, there are various medical treatments available, but not all of them have a high success rate.
The two primary methods of surrogacy are:
- Traditional surrogacy: In this process, the surrogate mother is artificially inseminated with the sperm, which belongs to the biological father of the baby. The sperm gets implanted into the surrogate mother's uterus and the child develops in her womb.
- Gestational surrogacy: For women who want to have a biological child in spite of being incapable of pregnancy, the gestational surrogacy method is used. During the process, in-vitro fertilization is undertaken and the eggs from the woman who wants to become a biological mother are harvested. The eggs, along with the sperm from the biological father are implanted into the uterus of a surrogate mother, who will carry the embryo and will give birth to the child.
Process involved in surrogacy:
Here are the several processes and procedures, which need to be undertaken, after you have chosen a surrogate mother for carrying your child.
- Medical testing: After a surrogate mother is chosen, the woman goes through several health checkups, medical and psychological tests to ensure that she gives birth to a healthy child.
- Legal agreements: There are several legal considerations that have to be addressed for a surrogacy. All the legal requirements regarding the surrogacy should be written down. Some issues include both the surrogate mother and the biological parents. A financial contract must be presented as well, which will reimburse the medical expenses and requirements of the surrogate mother.
- Medical process: The medical processes required for surrogacy include in-vitro fertilization and the transfer of the eggs, which are done in a clinic under the supervision of a reproductive endocrinologist. The eggs are transferred to the uterus of the surrogate, where fertilization takes place after combining it with the sperms of the biological father.
- Pregnancy and birth: After successful fertilization, the surrogate mother gets pregnant. Proper care and precautions should be taken by her to ensure a successful birth. Finally, the surrogate mother gives birth to a child, who belongs to the biological parents.
This method of having a child has become very popular in the recent times. It is a great blessing for people who cannot conceive due to medical conditions or otherwise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.