Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna HandeYour feedback matters!
I am 30 yrs old female and have hair loss problem. In fact now on my head I have not much hair kindly suggest what should I do.
I have a skin problems Last few days a small part of beard is removed so please suggest me what I do.
Sir please aap koi pimple remove cream karne ke liye koi achhi si cream Ka name bataiye Jo medical me available ho please.
How to get pink, smooth,attractive lips using natural things as earliest? Please suggest some method. Thank you.
How can I remove my dark spout in 1 or 2 months because I have to go to my brother marriage ceremony. Which is on 22nd February.
I hv got fungus attach in my private part, ie, joint of lower body and upper leg part in local language it is call katchhi from last 15 days. I applied betadine solution and ointment on this. But till now no relief. Pl suggest medicine.
Sir I had use triglow cream and I have stopped using it and due to it I have got black spots or darkening on my skin. Is there any remedy for it, natural remedy?
I have pimples on my face so how can I remove pimples from my face and I am not using any kinds of medicines so so please give me suggestion.
Acupuncture refers to an alternative treatment procedure in which needles are pierced at certain specific points in your body known as energy lines or meridians, in the process, to treat a a health condition. Acupuncture is used to treat different kinds of health problems. Hair loss is a very distressing problem for men and women alike.
There are many causes that can be responsible for your hair loss such as:
- Using hair styling gels and other substances
- Genetic problems
- Hormonal imbalance
- Taking too many steroids
- A diet lacking sufficient amount of proteins
There are different treatment methods that can help you to deal with your problem of hair loss such as Ayurveda, homeopathy, allopathy or conventional methods and other home remedies. But if nothing works for you, you can try this alternative treatment method of acupuncture. Acupuncture offers effective remedies for combating your problem of hair loss. The following are some of the treatment methods:
- Sometimes, needles are pierced into the energy lines or meridians of your head to improve blood circulation. Improvement in your blood circulation can reduce hair fall.
- At times acupuncture, treatment involves applying topical creams on your scalp for reducing hair fall.
- Acupuncture treatment sometimes, may include hot towel massage on your scalp. This can prevent hair loss.
- Acupuncture also works at reducing your stress as that is a major cause of hair fall.
- Since proper functioning of the kidney is also responsible for providing nourishment to your hair, acupuncture treatment also involves injecting needles at different key points on your body in order to stimulate energy release and promote kidney health.
- Acupuncture treatment also involves the use of different Chinese herbs for reducing hair fall such as Astragalus or Polygoni multiflori.
Acupuncture treatment for hair loss is definitely effective but is very time consuming. So you must be very patient throughout your treatment process to get the desired results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.