Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khushali P GambhirYour feedback matters!
Sir I am darshan jain. I am suffering a difficult way in my life as my height is not growing as I mentioned I am a 16 year old guy and my height is only 4.2 I am doing exercise also but no effect.
Can you please suggest any detoxification programs for a smoker who has quit smoking after smoking for 4 years considering a rate of 3-4 cigarettes a day. Reason of quitting is increase in blood pressure I am following diet to control blood pressure, I have quit smoking but I want to detoxicate my body as well. Also suggest if any check up I should go through once I complete at least 1 year of quitting smoking.
I have a constipation problem over 6 years. I tried all type of medicines like home ayurvedic and allopathy but nothing works. I need a good solution. Please help me.
Sir my mom is 56 year old and she have kidney problem with diabetes & B. P. Which is out of control what should to do for control.
Hello Dr. My mother is a 53 year old working lady. She is hypertensive and diabetic. Problem is that she has put on a lot of weight though her sugar and blood pressure are controlled. Presently she is 97 kg and her height is 5'5. Is it advisable for her to join gym? If yes then which exercise? And If no then how to control weight? Please advise.
I am a 48 yr old male always suffering from terrible body ache especially on legs and back what should I do? suffered from slip disc 7 yrs ago. I drive bike daily 30 kms to work is this the reason? please advise.
Hello .I m 24 years male. Have loads of white hair. Y is it so. How to tackle this issue. Is it normal .guide me.
I have headache problem and sometimes I feel pain just above my eyes, mostly above my right eye. Please help me. What the problem and what I need to do.
My pregnancy test of urine comes positive.& It is today 10th day since we have sex. But I don't want to be pregnant? What to do? Is there any medicine available?
I have hair loss and thin hair. Which type of care should I take like food, shampoo and precautions. I used activator shampoo.
I hv problem of severe hair fall like a bunch and freeze split end like a 1 hair spilt in 4 to 5 place split so pls give me a suitable advice as possible as earlier.
My son is of 14 months and from 5 months he has a problem of constipation and sometimes blood in stool, what should be done for food habits and any ayurvedic medication or homeopathic. What else should be done.
I have been faced breathing problem from 1 year because of anxiety. Any treatment for reduce anxiety.
In today’s world, we are going back to basics with a conscious effort to eat organically grown and home cooked food for a fit body. This is due to the fact that there has been a revival of many age old wellness movements like Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient medical field that relies on the use of massages, oils and herbs for the resolution of various ailments. As per Ayurveda and other arms of holistic medical fields, green tea is an ingredient that is highly beneficial for the health.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of green tea:
- Antioxidants and Bioactive Compounds: Green tea consists of a number of bioactive compounds that can improve one’s health. These bioactive compounds include polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins which are best known as antioxidants. The formation of free radicals in the body is curbed by these substances which can further prevent aging and other ailments. The EGCG or Epigallocatechin Gallate is one of the most powerful antioxidants that can be found easily in green tea.
- Brain Function: There are also a number of brain boosting minerals and compounds found in green tea. These substances improve the brain function and keep away the signs of aging when it comes to this area. Caffeine is one of the key ingredients in green tea. This ingredient acts as a vital stimulant, which keeps the brain well functioning. Also, it has a positive effect on the neurons and neurotransmitters that are released by the brain. These neurotransmitters include dopamine and norepinephrine. In this way, green tea also reduces the risk of falling prey to conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Fat Burning: Green tea is an excellent fat burning supplement that is fast gaining popularity in the weight management market. The various elements of green tea help in boosting the rate of metabolism and increasing the fat burning process. This is due to the fact that it increases the expenditure of energy to a great degree. Green tea is also credited with the mobilisation of various fatty acids that can be found in the fat tissue of the body.
- Cancer: Green tea also reduces the risk of cancer because it has a number of antioxidants. It helps in the prevention of various kinds of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and even colorectal cancer.
- Dental Health: The substances that are found in green tea help in killing bacteria before it can infect one’s mouth. So, apart from cleaning the digestive system of various toxins, it also prevents plaque formation and tooth decay. It keeps dangerous bacteria like Streptococci Mutans away from the mouth and lowers the risk of caries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.