Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KarpagamYour feedback matters!
As I asked last time we r trying for baby since last 5 month n this month had tested my hormone test its estradiol 47pg/ml wch done in second day of period n doctor said it's high but other doctor said normal in confusion which to follow n doctor suggested for please pls suggest.
Hi yesterday my husband was got report for semen analysis .The sperm count is 7 million. Is this very low count? How long it will take to increase sperm count? Is it possible to conceive?
Hi! I have an important question. Suppose a girl had sex with a guy without condom and after 7 or 10 days she had sex with another man without man. In both case, the girl did not have any pill to ignore pregnancy. In this case what are the problems those may happen to the girl if she wants the pregnancy? Whose child it will be is not her problem. Her problem is if she face any illness through it.
I would like to address one of your possible issues Called pms. At the monthly attack of the mother nature, women undergo a terrible combination of physical, psychological and emotional disturbances with varying severity. Though it is nothing to worry about, it highly upsets the environment for a few days.
1. Intense irritability and mood swings
2. Sadness and crying bouts
3. Poor concentration
4. Sleep disorders
5. Physiological changes including breast tenderness, headaches, digestive problems, bloating and weakness.
6. Stress, anxiety and low self esteem
These are some changes that you experience during those days. Have
You wondered about their causes?
# hormonal changes
# changes in the brain chemicals
# poor nutrition and dietary habits
# alcohol or caffeine consumption
# a family history of depression
The home remedies I am going to mention are suggested by different women who had experience fighting their pms symptoms.
1. Exercise. There is no question of what exercise and for how long. You can do any moderate exercise that you are comfortable with for at least 30 minutes. Some women also enjoy rigorous physical activity for 15 minutes. Cuddling up in bed is not recommended unless advised by the doctor.
2. A healthy diet with whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Low vitamins and nutrients can aggravate pms.
3. Sugary foods, excess salt, refined foods and caffeine should be controlled.
4. Some women find relief by eating foods rich in magnesium, Vitamin b6 and vitamin E.
5. If you have digestive problems, don't go hungry. Eat small, Frequent meals.
6. See if milk can make you feel better.
7. Omega 3 acids may improve your irritability and mood swings.
8. Try pineapples. Who knows, manganese in pineapples, brown rice Or raspberries may work better.
9. Sleep well for at least 8 hours at night.
10. Cultivate a habit of going out with family, friends or engage in creative habits, go to a spa, do yoga or just about anything
That would take the stress out. Ask privately if you need further information.
Hi I am trying to conceived. My last period was 8th Jan 2017 did a blood test came out negative. Consult a doctor suggest that is unlikely pregnant.
New study published in Journal of Biological Chemistry, NewYork, that "Lack of Vitamin-A found in many fruits, vegetables, meat & dairy products may be also the one factor in development of Diabetes(type-2)". Vitamin A helps to boosts the activity of Beta cells(Insulin producing cells).