Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KarpagamYour feedback matters!
My sister dont have baby for 10 years, she is in treatment and dis month she did not get the periods yet. Yesterday is her 30th day, wen could she take pregnancy test? She have periods like pain and little discharge. Is that a sign of negativity?
Current generation dads are super dads!!! Studies have shown that fathers have increased the time they spend with their children by 300% since 1970s. Our young dads are determined to do all that is needed for the baby. They are present to support their spouses and start planning the room, clothes and stay of the baby well before the arrival date.
There is a lot of talk about how mums should prepare for the baby’s arrival, however dads often need to fight it out with no actual step by step guide or a counseling session for the same.
Following are some tips for our dads to be:
1) Accept your changing partner: Pregnancy is a hormonally charged state. It may bring about irritability, negative emotions, physical limitations, etc. Your job is to support your pregnant partner emotionally and physically. You need to offer practical help-like doing household chores, picking and dropping from work, etc.
2) Keep yourself well informed: You should be well informed about the progress of the pregnancy. Accompany your partner for doctor check-ups, ultrasounds, and extra tests. Help your partner cope up with extra medicines.
3) Know about symptoms and signs of labor: You need to be aware of the danger signals of pregnancy. Keep yourself well contactable all the time. Keep your car well fueled.
4) Chalk out your finances: You need to be prepared by the hospital expenses well in time. Have a black and white budget to help you cope up with the increasing expenditure.
5) Pack hospitals bags: You need to be ready with the essentials which may include important documents, insurance papers, credit cards, mobile phones, batteries, etc.
6) Apply for paternity leave: You have to be there to support the new mom. Make an active effort in baby care– from nappy change to baby bath to baby shopping etc.
The more you do, the more you will discover your take at fathering.
I am having pcod problem. I get pregnant. I got cesarean delivery. Aft delivery pcod will cured or not.
I feel less energetic and drowsy all the time situation become worse during my periods I feel very weak in normal days also pain in my joints and head is becoming very common tell me what's the reason of this and how to improve this.
I am a housewife. I have 2child. My sex life is over now. But some time I feel horny too. Is it taboo to have sex in this age? I am from a middle class family.
M 29 years old female n weight us 60 kg. My due date of period was 9 n last period was 8 april. I went fir the hcg test n result was positive. How many days of pregnancy is going on and what kind of precaution should I take? Plz suggest me.
Sir I had a semi paralysis means my left hand fingers were stroked. Now I had took my treatment can drink alcohol.
Am 25years old my problem monthly period getting after 5 or 8days after the conception its normal or any problem for me.
My wife is pregnant 4th semester running. She is suffering on dry cough continues. Please suggest medicine.
Doctor my 16th day follicular study reports shows that the left ovary- no progress, right ovary- 22. 1*23. 2mm, et 11. 2 mm, and there is no free fluid. Can you pls explain about my report doctor and also I have some questions, kindly pls answer to this also. When is my ovulation day? can I conceive this month? pls help me doctor am ttc for nearly 1 year.
Helllo team doctor actually I am pregnant seventh week is gong to be end wit type 1diabities taking insulin morning 34 units evening 28 not stable Sugar sometimes fasting 118 ,107,111 and pp127, 141 ,143like this kyaa yee theek aur control kese kare please help.
My wife is suffering from big boobs how to reduce her boobs sometimes she feel akwards what to suggest for her.
I am 37 years old women. I have vaginal itching just after periods. It is not my usual problem. So I have thought that it is because of my new sanitary pad. I have itching past one week. Could you suggest any medicines? Thank you.
My girlfriend had periods on 17 /6/16 its due to 2 dosage of unwanted 72 now she has vomiting and nausea ,back pain we had sex after 15 days of her periods with condom .Is she pregnant because she has symptoms like that as said above.
Hello I am 30 years old unmarried girl, My eyes are going deeper inside my face, please give me a solution to overcome.
Some tips from ayurveda-
1. Vertigo – take decoction of dhanyavas (fagonia arabica) with one spoon milk twice a day or can take dhamasa ghanvati 4-4 tabs twice a day. Can take either dhamasa ghrit 5 grams with milk boiled with pippli mool (root of piper longum).
2. Dysentry - can take castor oil 5 gram twice a day and also have to take 2 grams harde powder with butter milk twice a day.
3. Oral disease – keep khadiradi vati in mouth 4 tabs in a day.
4. Unconsciousness – showering cold water, give proper open air, give nasya with katfal churna or swaskuthar ras churna.