Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KalavathyYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant ledy. I can travelling. Way? Am not Agree this think just I fell together so much how can do this.
My wife age 26 yrs having hypoechoic sol in her left breast (13mmx13mmx12.5mm). Having no pain. Kindly suggest me the best possible treatment option available.
My wife is suffering from yeast infection in urine since one week she is 29 years old and she is feeling burning in vagina, please suggest me quick remedies for burning problems due to this infection.
After how many days of sex one can check out that whether she is pregnant or not through a pregnancy kit and is there any tablet that can help in aborting and I want to know the name of those tablets which can help to have periods early.
Hello sirs if I want to participate with my gf in oral sex like sucking vagina and all before that she can clean with lemon juice and we can participate after that so that no bacteria will be there ? Is is safe after cleaning with that apply durex tingle lubricant and sucking vagina is it safe?
My last period date is 10 Jan.My period is irregular . My next period is not coming. To get chance to be pregnant. I feel various symptoms. My right leg is fully pain
I am 7 month pregnant, on complete bed rest. My hb is 9.5. My feet and hands are little swelled up. Kindly tell me the cause of swelling and advice me medication and precaution.
Hi, My hemoglobin level is very much fine. I want to donate blood but 25 sep is my periods date. Blood donation camp's date is on 21 sep. So can I donate blood? Or it will be harmful?
My menstrual cycle is of 40 day so on which are the days for having sex for expecting to be pregnant?
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.