Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. KalaiselviYour feedback matters!
I am 74 years male, have some prostate enlargement; with the result frequent urinate in night especially during winter. Summer is not much problem for urinating. I also have problem of large sneezing. I have no sugar problem and my bp ranges from 135 to 150. Can you suggest simple home made treatment for this.
My surgical oncologist says radiation therapy is not advised based on the stage 2 of carcinoma medullari. Biopsy of mastectomy breast shows no affected no nodes. 19 nodes are not affected. But clearance is 2mm. Er & pr is -ve. Undergoing herceptine treatment. 6 chemotherapy are done. But radiologist said radiation therapy is must. Kindly advise.
Since last July, i've discovered two lumps in my breasts, one in because i'm only 20 years old, i'm trying to conceive myself that it is just some harmless stuff since i'm kind of, these last months, it started hurting just before my period begins and they grow larger, what should i do ? please help
I am 56 year old man have got a prostate problem prostate enlargement 37 cm have urine fall problem while on tension frequency of urine fall increase and very slow kindly suggest suitable medicine I do not want operation.
Hi, One of my relative is taking" GUTKHA" for about more than 15 years and she is about 37 yrs. Old. At what age she may be suffer from Cancer. OR she may not be. please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.:)
I'm 30 year old woman, my both breasts have pain for 1 year, and also those are differ in sizes. What should I do?
Being a vegetarian what all things we can consume which will keep the cancer cells away? Even consuming green vegetables like spinach, cabbage host lot of germs. What are the daily habits to keep the cancer cells off the body?
My mother got a small wound inside the left chest in 2012. Doctor did operation for that n removed the waste piece which has formed. She used medicines for 11months. Then stopped using medicines. Now 4months back repeated the same. cancer tests n all did in NRI hospital. Report was gud. It is not cancer. Again they did operation and removed that wound ball. Is this repeats like this? What is the permanent cure for this? She has diabetes since her 38years age only, b. P. From 1yr. Please give me the correct solution.
My father got prostate surgery on 14/12/2016. Nowadays he is facing problem of constipation, is there any remedy for it, is it the side effects of surgery.
My sister age 49 operated for ovarian cancer in may 2015 than six cycle of chemo ended in oct 2015 ca .ca125 in july was 120 .now it is 8600. Pet is ok.
My mom 37 year old female web to general check up gynecologist while checking my mom noticed a white color patches in the mouth of the uterus Dr. did colposcopy and the result came by seeing that Dr. said that its a infection no cancer symptoms eventhough we need remove that patches by conbiopsy and come for routine check up or hysterectomy can be done I need to know that which method is safe and no problem will occur in future.
Hello Dr, regarding your article on cows milk. The whole world today is studying the bad effects of cows milk . Kindly read the book - China Study - by Dr. Colin Campbell. Not only have studies proven that Cancer rates are high where milk is part of diet . But also we aall know that milk and milk products cause high cholesterol ans well as lactose intolerance in some people and resultant inflammation.
I had skin cancer (scc) grade I on my right leg and operated last february and skin graphting made. Now what precaution should be taken for future.
My friend cousin aunt have neck cancer. Plzz give me good advice so we can safe his cousin aunt life. Plzzzz its a request.
Ayurveda is a form of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years and has many effective cure for some of the most complex diseases. Cancer, in this day and age, is one such complex disease and its incidence is increasing rapidly. It is always recommended to consult a Ayurveda specialist for severe cancer. Some of the common ingredients for treatment of uterine cancer through Ayurveda are mentioned here.
- Turmeric: Already a staple spice in many Indian dishes, turmeric as a herb in raw form and as a spice in powdered form, is touted the new wonder herb all across the world. It has been used as a traditional healing herb in India since ages. It has also been seen to be a very effective anti-inflammatory agent and thus it is very effective in stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant: Green tea has been known to be effective in treating multiple types of cancer, aid in weight loss and also facilitate detoxification. Regular consumption of green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant is known to fight the growth of cancer cells within the body; thus is a very effective in treating uterine cancer as well.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is not only used in Ayurveda, but has also been adopted by homeopathy as conventional medicine to make extracts. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it can adapt to the requirements of the body and then make the changes to provide support to the necessary areas. It is also very good at preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Garlic: This spice is known to be good for multiple forms of cancer as it contains allicin, which is being hailed as one of the best fighters of inflammatory diseases. It also contains other types of phytochemicals and thus helps in detoxifying the body. It is very effective in fighting cancer cells and can arrest the growth of cancer within the body.
- Ginger: Ginger is extremely effective in the treatment of many ailments, if consumed regularly in controlled amounts. It has been known to be very effective in the treatment of colon cancer. Due to its properties, it is also known to be effective in the prevention of uterine and many other forms of cancer.