Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.Suryakumari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.SuryakumariYour feedback matters!
I am having a sex with my girlfriend without condom. And then after 2day she, s period normally done. Any chance for pregnant?
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old under fertility treatment. My last period was 11th October. And my gynecologist prescribed me hcg injection on 25th October. She told if you are not pregnant your period will come on due date.(11th November) Otherwise you may be pregnant. Today date Nov 14 when will consult my doctor? And shall I take home pregnancy test now?
Consult a physiotherapist if you have experienced a fall recently and the discomfort caused due to it has not subsided.
Hello I am bharti and suffering from pcod. Since from the last 1 year trying to conceive but failed. I also gone thru follicular monitoring but ovulation occurred without medicine and I don't know what to do.
Hello Doctor, I need your advice, health issue is related to my mother (age 52). She is going through Menstrual Cycle Problems and I don’t know adjectly how to deal with this health issue. She is living in muzaffar Nagar (UP) because of this natural phenomena of nature she lost lots of blood and feeling very weakness. According to Local doctors it is happening due to infection also they suggest it can be a tumor now we have two statements need your expert advice so that we can take further steps.
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.