Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. K.S.RamakrishnanYour feedback matters!
I want to get ride of my eye glasses I have 1 number in 1 eye . And I want to be more glowing skin and I want to get ride of pimple and dark spot please help me all this in 15 days you are a genuine please help me.
My eye is swelled from last 4 or 5 days. It is totally red now and the swelling is from ear to nose. It is paining and burning lot. Can you tell me what happened and what is the treatment? Yesterday and tomorrow water is coming from eye like tears. I am having allergy tablets also so please suggest me treatment keeping in mind that thing.
There is constant irritation in eye, I sit in front of lappy nearly 13-14 hours, is this due to same.
I am 20 years old I am getting headtake every day evening and also my eyes will become red unnecessarily I want some tips to reduce this problems.
I am a teenager wearing spectacles from 10 years. Now my eyes power is -7. What exercises/therapies can I do to reduce eye power.
Hello sir, my eyesight is -6 .I am going to blind. Pls help me give me a suggestion. Which food can I take? And eyesight exercises are helpful to me? Pls rly me.
My Ha1bc is 6.4 for the last few years. Will I have eye and kidney problems. What should I do to avoid organ failure complications ?
I have been diagnosed with Myasthenia .It started in July 2014 with ocular Myasthenia and my eye lids drooped alternatively. After complete tests ocular Myasthenia was diagnosed. I was given 30 mg Wysolone for three months then in next one year by gradual tapering the dose of Wysolone was tapered to 10 mg/ Alternate day but it was also supplemented with Mycophenolate Moffetil 1000 mg/ day. Things were absolutely ok but in July 2016 this year I started swallowing trouble. Doctor revised my dose of Wysolone to 25 mg/ Alternate day. Moffetil tabs 1000 mg per day are continued but additionally distinon 1/2 tab thrice a day (means one and 1/2 per day). My question is: Do I have a hope of better .preferably ayurvedic or Yoga medication which will have a better cure / maintenance of this dis order? Do I have a hope of living a normal life? My question of this type is with an intension of avoiding side reactions of steroids and / or immunosuppressant. My name is Arun Deshpande, Age 63. Live in Aurangabad, Maharashtra.Retired. Led absolutely very healthy life through out till it started.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.