Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I a a student I am back pen please help me I am usibh pen cillerr please help me and my head always pen appmeri madam keejiye plx.
Hello Doctor, This question is for my 53-year-old mother-in-law who has been having rheumatoid arthritis for about 30 years. She has had bilateral hip and knee replacements, and her last operation was done about 5 years ago. Things were going fine until about 2 months ago when she started having severe neck and shoulder pain, sometimes radiating to her arms. We did consult her regular rheumatologist, who has asked her to begin Adalimumab injections, twice a month. We came to know that there are severe sideeffects to the drug and would like to know more about it and the success percentage of Adalimumab injection. It would be great if you could help us find other treatment alternatives that we can look up to.
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. From 1 year I am having numbness and tingling in whole body .bone and muscle pain. Headache on back side of left head .my neck xray shows c2 and c3 segmentation incomplete. Does my c2 and c3 segmentation is the reason for all these tingling and numbness problem or any other reason?
I am having problem in my right knee cap. It start paining whenever I run a long run. Please give me some solution for this problem. Thank you.
my wife has knee pain since last 3 years, and she does not feel walking. Doctor says it is arthritis. Pls suggest what to do?
I'm 70 years old I always have pain in joints. My lower limbs are swollen. Is their any remedy for it?
My mother has severe pain in knees, elbows and back of neck.in hindi she says she has gathiyabai. From past 9 years. She said us gas rotating in her body she feels lot of pain. She has no relief from medicines. Tried allopathy ayurvedic homeopathic and now she is fadeup and loosing hope please suggest some good for her.
I am 53 years old I have acute pain in my right lower border of ribcage I am having chronic bronchitis. I have some sort of mild pain in my right shoulder joint since from last week.
He got knee pain from last 2 year still problem is not solved how to recover from that plzz help us.
I am 37 years old man, 3 weeks back I slip down from 2mtrs height, while fell down supported with two hands and leg knee. Now right leg knee and right hand joint have pain, can't move normally and bend it some times. If any deviation of movements have pain. But not always. No swelling.
What is the treatment of cervical disc collapse (c5 c6 PIVD) Ayurveda. Can it place disc back to its original position or strengthen it to avoid future recurrence. What are the treatments available is it only restricted to oil massage treatments or we have beyond that. How long or sessions it takes for full recovery. Q2 Foods to be taken / avoided. Northern ayurveda people say avoid rice. Kerala ayurveda people say consume rice no issue. Kindly put some flash on this subject.
My mother is suffering from osteoporosis for last 16 years and under medication from then. Now she is suffering from kidney problems detected by Dr. She hardly goes to urinate once through out the day. Her legs are swelled. She has high Bp. please give some suggestions.
I am female 28 yrs old from last 1 and half moths I am having pain in my shoulder and I am getting tingling sensation in my palm and figures. I have shown to physiotherapist and attend 12 sessions but still I have pain and having tingling in my hand palm and figure sensation. When I have shown to orthopedic he had given me pain killer and one steroid tablet to eat 10days but by scared I have not consume premet 4tablet. I am doing exercise also but still from last 3 month am suffering from pain and tingling. My xray was touch ok of cervical front and back but still problem persist. Please advise how will this problem will dissolve or should need to take steroid tablet to get relied from this problem and obliged.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.