Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K M H AkbarshaYour feedback matters!
She is having periods in 15-20 days cycle since last 4 months & is thinking to visit a doctor but 3 days ago she took I pill so is there any need to tell the doctor about I pill?
I am married man since last one and half year currently I am facing problem in my married life. I am no longer to find my self interested in sexual activities, I don't know why my mind is not interested in sex or think about sex. This is creating problem in my life. please advise.
Know what you lose by not eating these top 6 seeds?
The common adage ?best things come in small packages? must definitely have been made keeping those tiny seeds that are a power pack of nutrients. If you aren?t eating these nutrient powerhouses your body is badly missing out on some essential nutrients. Crunch into good health with these 6 miracle seeds mentioned below.
1. Chia Seeds ? Were you looking for an alternate to milk for your body?s calcium needs? Go for chia seeds. They contain three-five times more calcium than milk. These nature?s wonder regulates blood sugar and is therefore very good for diabetics. Chia seeds contain boron that is needed to aid the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in bones and for muscle growth. Known to be the whole-food source levels of Omega-3 acids they are essential in absorbing fat soluble vitamins such as Vit. A, D, E, & K. You can have them early in the morning with a glass of water. When baking, chia gel (chia seeds when soaked form a jelly substance) can be used as a substitute for butter.
2. Flax Seeds ? Adding flax seeds to your regular diet can help with cleaning the colon. This is because they are a rich source of mucilage that assures a healthy intestine and proper absorption of nutrients. They contain the good fats, Omega- 3 essential fatty acids that have heart-healthy effects. Recent studies have shown that these nutty flavored seeds may have a protective effect against breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer. It helps women who have excessive bleeding during menstruation, have PMS symptoms and irregular periods.
3. Pumpkin Seeds ? Rich in zinc, magnesium and other beneficial minerals, the pumpkin seeds offer a host of health benefits. Our bodies are constantly trying to achieve a state of equilibrium at a pH of about 7.4, which is slightly alkaline. This is the only seed that is alkaline forming. It is good for prostate health and also helps prevent kidney stone formation . High content of Vit. B in them nourishes the nervous system and regulates sleep rhythm. Roast or toast them, the sweet or chilly way depending on your taste and enjoy a handful of them everyday.
4. Hemp Seeds ? If you are a vegan, pick these up to fulfill your body?s protein requirement. They are a complete protein and contain all of the essential amino acids. They are a more digestible protein than eggs, meat and milk products. They provide an array of minerals like zinc, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. Add a handful of them to your smoothies to enjoy a creamier, healthier and more satisfying drink.
5. Melon Seeds ? They make an ideal snack and also add a nutty flavor to salads and pasta. A rich source of iron, vitamins and these cream colored seeds are great for your health, skin and hair. Boil a handful of watermelon seeds in water and drink this water every day like tea. It is said to control the blood sugar levels. Eating them regularly can keep pre-mature ageing at bay. Low in calories and high in fiber they are your friends in weight loss.
6. Sunflower Seeds ? Munch on some sunflower seeds and benefit from their high nutritional value. One of the rich sources of Vit. E they help to prevent cardiovascular disease, boosts the immune system and also promote healthy skin, hair and nails. Owing to their high content of dietary fiber, sunflower seeds eaten raw can aid in digesting food and even cure constipation. It also contains copper which is vital for maintaining a healthy skin.
How much water a person should drink daily? My parents told me to drink more water because I drink water very less. What are the benefits?
I am 20 years old I my going through depression I do not know what to do as with my love life is good than too im very much depressed n also suffering health issues becoz. Of that.
Sir, I am suffering from fungal infection in inguinal region since 6 months. And resulted in extensive lesions. Itraconazole and levosiz is the treatment followed but they reoccur after stopping medicines. So for how much time am I supposed to follow the treatment.
I have pimples what must I use to get free from pimple an oill what must I use too get free from that an acne.
Respected doctor. I m 22 years old. My breast growth is very low. I want to increase my size. For that I messaged here two days before and I gt reply for my question. Doctor said that the only way is to go for breast silicon plantation. I m really worried of operation. And I dont know the procedures of operation. I feel very uncomfortable to show my breasts. If you don't mind please tell about the procedure. Could I wear my dress at the time of operation. Or any other way to increase my breast size. Please reply. I m waiting for your feedback. If there is no other way then i m ready to go for the silicon transplantation. Please reply.
Can girls too increase height at age 20 by proper diet and exercises even after growth plates have closed? Are there any chances?
My son is suffering ankle swelling and pain and stiffness in whole body from last one year now 2 fingers of hand also start swelling he is doing yoga from last one year what is this prob and whom to contact for right treatment.
I have sensitive skin on my pennies want to make it hard what I can do? having problem while having sex I will cum soon.
Low level of testosterone can end up affecting various aspects of a your life. It can affect your libido, your performance in bed along with your motivation and energy. Testosterone replacement therapy can bring the levels back to what they were before and restore his lost confidence, energy and vigour.
Testosterone is a hormone which is mainly produced in the testicles. Testosterone controls bone density, distribution of fat, muscle mass and strength, body and facial hair, red blood cell production, sex drive and production of sperms.
Testosterone levels generally lower with age, especially after 30. Usually, in older men, low levels of testosterone result in androgen deficiency. Androgen deficiency affects the muscle mass, bone density, weight and can drastically change sleep patterns as well. On the other hand, testicle injury, testicular cancer or treatment for it, hormonal disorders, infections, HIV/AIDS, chronic kidney or liver disease, type 2 diabetes and obesity can lead to low testosterone levels as well.
While testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) seems very desirable, there are certain risks and benefits which need to be considered.
Factors to be considered before opting for it
1. Sleep apnea is one of the risk factors of TRT. In this condition, breathing stops and starts repeatedly when you sleep.
2. Acne problems and other skin disorders
3. Swollen breasts. Men with breast cancer should not opt for this treatment.
4. TRT can trigger noncancerous prostate growth.
5. Sperm production is limited or the testicles might shrink
6. Chances of deep vein thrombosis (blood clots in veins) leading to pulmonary embolism (clots burst and lodge into your lungs) are increased.
Benefits of getting a testosterone therapy done
1. Sexual drive, performance and function are improved.
2. Mineral density of the bones gets restored
3. Healthy weight loss, thus improving your body composition
4. Muscle strength and mass improves
5. Mood and energy gets a boost
6. Cognitive functions improve
7. Lessens the risks of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
9. Reduces chances of anaemia or improves the condition if you are already suffering from it If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.