Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K JayaramanYour feedback matters!
I have a sinus on my back where the gluteal clefts starts and its very painful. What it is and what I can do to get rid from it?
I am male-24 years old I am masturbate from age of 16 once a day ,from last 1 year I reduce masturbating to once a weak .i am un married ,is I am facing any problem in sexual life after marriage ,or is any thing require me to do?
I have pain in my abdomen in right side sometime but not continually. I am 22 year old and my weight is 45 kg. This is written in My ultrasound report that few enlarged mesenteric lymph nodes in RIF region largest measure 13×6 mm ,this is critical or not. And also have calculus in my right kidney of 3 mm. I want ask that normal size of mesenteric lymph nodes in RIF region.
My age is 27 yrs. I am unmarried. I want to do sex everyday. I do sex in a week 2-3 times. What should I do. No concentrate on study. Is this any disease or age factor. please suggest me on text.
Hello madam, my son is 11 months. He is very crying at night suddenly. And he is repeated every alternate 30 mins. So please give me proper advice and medicine for his better sleep and health.
Sir, I am diabetic patient since 3 years with 110 FBS and 196 PBS. B.p normal. I am vegetarian, no bad habits, facing erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation since 4 yrs. Can you suggest best medicine in homoeopathy. Already I am using Aguns castus m.t and damiaplant.
I am 18 years old and I have pain in the right side of my abdomen. Worried abt the pain. Please help me out.
I am feeling too drowsy after coming from scout camp where I sleep only for 5-6 hrs. What should I do to control sleep for studies.
Hello doctors. I want to join gym and I want to take protein shakes and chicken but I was suffering from uric acid problem. Please tell me if I start consuming these food, the problem will occur again? And I also want to ask if these protein shakes are good to have or unhealthy in long run?
We are couple. During sex. My penis semen went inside my wife mouth during oral sex. Now how I remove semen from her mouth. Kindly help. She always fear about this semen inside her mouth. Tell me home treatment please.
What is recommended method to improve testosterone any preferred foods or exercise or medicine. I have tested and drop bit so that looking for improvement? Is there any reason reducing this.
I am 21 years old female. I faced stomach ache sometimes. Especially morning before taking breakfast and after taking breakfast. I can't take much food in morning time. And I suffered mouth ulcer monthly twice. Please give me the solution.
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.