Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JenniYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old and from past 10 years have been facing adult acne problem and have tried various medications which have given me temporary relief and currently am facing a lot of hair loss as well. Please advice some gud medication which can give me permanent relief.
& very important spiritual
Add spirituality into your daily life (connect to god & remain connected throughout the day)
I have suffering from 103 fever and what should I do. And I have some blood in head also. What can I do.
Sir I am 23 year old. My penis is too short & thin also. Like 3 & 4 inches. Can you please tell me any homeopathy/ ayurvedic medicine & oil also to increase my penis size. My marriage date coming soon so please tell me what can I do?
Can diabetic elders consume 2 glasses of milk daily? To. Get full nutrition should take whole milk without sugar and control diabetes with medicine?
I am age of 26years, female, married, I started for planning kids. So what type of steps should I take care before pregnancy and after pregnancy. please guide me.
Hi, my Age is 31 year old male (married) Since last 1 month i am suffering issue like remove my Jaw hair (Shaving hair at the portion of JAW) and for that i have also started to take" mahamanjistha kwath" & "zandu pancharishta" which is suggested by one of my Ayurvedic family Dr. Could you provide your feedback regarding that? is there any serious issue?
Doc I am suffering from a skin prblm, having rashes/ red patch with few pimples having a sever itching on it. It's below the waist and at present taking ayurvedic medicine and using visora oil, but the itching is not reducing and it's getting irritating day by day.
My face skin has very large pimple acnes I have tried all medicines but no effect. Can you help me please.
I am 22 years old male and have backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I am doing a backoffice job but from last 2 week I face back pain due to continue sitting on chair please advise.
Sir what are the symptoms for heart failure. How can we identify. How to cure that disease. Why and how do we get.
Your hangouts with your loved ones more often than not are determined by the locales. And, when I say locales, in the modern urban context, flamboyant or not quite fancy cafes and eateries dominate your imagination. One of the most brazen consequences of such hangouts is the increased consumption of junk and oily food. In fact, for many of us, the idea of good times is inextricably linked to consumption of good food which inevitably reads as junk food. Junk food craving is something we are all culpable of. While most of us know about the health implications that junk food entails, we usually choose to elide over them for the sake of our hunger pangs. However, there are certain ailments that accrue from the intake of junk foods and which, if neglected, can lead to certain grave consequences.
- Causes Diabetes- Diabetes is one of the most prevalent diseases in the contemporary times. Affecting people from all age groups, diabetes has assumed almost an epidemic stature. Junk food consumption is one of the most blaring causes of diabetes. These kind of foods are not only deficient in fibers but also the heavy oil content of the junk food misbalances your metabolism and spurs off other medical conditions like obesity.
- Increases the chances of digestive malfunctions- Since the junk foods are usually fried in oil and are brimming with fats, they are most suited to disrupt the normalcy in the process of digestion. As they get deposited on the linings of the stomach walls, the production of acid gets increased, leading to diseases like GERD and IBS.
- Causes kidney Diseases- Junk food addition is a scientifically proven vicious cycle. Most junk foods contain finely processed salts which stimulate enzymes, which turn disrupt the salt balance in your body. This results in a situation of hypertension in the body and affects the kidney functioning to a large extent.
- Increases the risk of heart diseases- Junk foods are extremely rich in Trans fats which spike up the cholesterol levels in your blood. This excess potentially raises the risk of inflammation in the blood vessels and emerge as chronic threats to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Leads to depression- Statistically, the largest proportion of junk food consumers is between the ages of 12 to 35. Consequently, this age group is also susceptible to the most rancid hormonal imbalances. Junk food, injects an abnormal quantity of salts in the body, thus affecting the hormonal levels. This makes them vulnerable to depressions and mood swings.
- Memory and Learning Problems- Junk food rich in sugar and fat suppress the activity of a Brain Peptide called BDNF (Brain- Derived Neurotrophic Factor ) which ultimately lead to inflammation in the hippocampus area of the brain which is responsible for learning and memory formation.
- Risk of Dementia- Unlike Pancreas insulin is also produced in the brain which carries the signals between the nerve cells and forming memories ,but this process is hampered due to increase the increase level of insulin in the body and brain stops responding to hormones and become resistant thus increasing.