Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JenniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acne vulgaris since the last five months. I did consult a dermatologist. He prescribed me ACUTRET 30 for 6 months. Feminicol face wash, Acnovate to appy in the evening and beroxyl peroxide in the night over the acne! after 2 months when the acne reduced and there were scars, he gave me Azac cream to apply on the scars in the evening. After a month he gave me Erythgo to apply in the evening when azac made little effects on scaring . He also advised me for glowing peel . I have had one session last month. Its 5 months and though the acne has healed, the scarring is not going away or maybe its post inflammation hyperpigmentation because both of my cheeks appear red. Am I under the right medication? If yes, how much more time would it take to heal the PIH or scarring. It appears more red after exposure to heat and sunlight. I am 18 years old.
I am 44, male, weigh 105 kgs and suffer from spondylitis of the lumbar region. I met with a spine injury due to falling in the bathroom some 20 days back. Initially the pain was excruciating and debilitating and I was bed ridden for almost 5-6 days. Now though I can move around a little bit, yet the pain remains. But what is worrying is when I get up from bed, or turn to my right while lying on bed, pull my head back while looking up or while lying down, my head starts spinning like hell. It subsides after a few seconds. There were occasions when I was almost falling down but somehow balanced myself. What should I do?
Hi I am 23 years old having severe hair loss 1 month before I suffered with chickenpox tell me any solution.
I am 25 female, I am going to marry soon, basically I am suffering with 2 problems, 1. I am having too much unwanted hair on my face, 2. My teeth are too height. My husband want to change my face nicely. I am going to marry in 2 - 3 months. Please help me on this.
Hair loss at a great extent. Tried all varieties of shampoo, conditioners. Nothing helped. My mom had a version of saying heredity. Is there anything I can do to stop the hairfall?
I am 53 years male feeling numbness on the tip of middle & ring finger of right hand since 2 months.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
I have batholine abscess on the left side. I have already removed the gland 4 years ago. It comes every year. Its fifth time it is coming. My stitches gets swollen and have pain. I'm taking cefoprox CV 325. Can you suggest permanent solution of this problem?
I am 62 year old, I have asthma due to dry cough, acidity, now have developed sever joint pain, at home some time I forget medicine, is it going to damage my lungs more, please advice.
I have a little bit pain in fact not pain just a sensation near my right pelvis from few months what could be the reason?
Fruits, such as apples, might be sweet, but they're also high in fibre and water. The action of eating an apple produces saliva in your mouth which rinses away bacteria and food particles. The fibrous texture of the fruit also stimulates the gums and massages it. Eating an apple isn't the same as brushing your teeth with a toothpaste that contains flouride, but it can protect you until you have a chance to brush. Pack either a whole aplle or apple slices in your lunch to give your mouth a good scrubbing at the end of the meal.
Dr. Puja Bansal (Director)