Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jean Menezes
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jean MenezesYour feedback matters!
I have hair thinning past one year. Hairs at the left side of the temple are getting thin and also now thinning has started at the crown also. I'm just 22. I used to apply minoxidil 5% but stopped in between and now for one month I have again started to apply it. There is regrowth of baby hairs at the left side of the temple but its thin. Kindly suggest what should I do?
I’m interested in the Tattoo Removal Procedure Want to know the price for tattoo removal and need to know how many days it wil take time for this process.
Many times I habe been asked about my hair solution bt every time I didn't get a proper solution to my hair. It has been so thin since last 1 year btt before was thick and shiningfull bttt now fully dry soft nonthicknesss nd thin I want my hair as before. Give a good solution.
My friend got ulcer like bud on her finger. Doctor told it should be cut. But already it was happened once to leg. It was removed n doctor told it appears again but at another part. May I know fr which specialist she should consult.
I have Kala til and acne acne scars full of my face. I am applying clearz plus and benzoyl peroxide. But it's not working .can you suggest some homeopathy medicine for me.
I am 21 years old male from delhi and I have to ask you a very interesting question regarding skin colour. How can I manage my skin colour as my skin colour os dark and I have to make it lite please help me out.
I am 31 years old female and I have dark circles around my eyes since before marriage. And also tell me after 30 which multivitamins or calcium tab should take coz I have little bit knee pain and back pain. Thanks.
What we should do in a situation where a person is in a great depression due to a high financial loss and also lost his smiles.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!