Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I have black spot on my face and pimple too I use many thing but I can not see any change how can I overcome to this problem.
I have a lil overweight I don't know how to get fit again since my routine is always same like sitting.
Hi, I am 32 years female. After pregnancy my weight is gained. Now my weight is 71 kg and my height is 5.4feet Can you please suggest me the way by which I can loose my weight.
Home base exercise for weight loss. Also I am pure vegetarian. But still having weight problem. What should I do.?
Whenever I eat chilli or any spicy food I have headache and acidity what should I do. I like these food so much.
My name deepak chaudhary My wait is vry ligh Dir Can you tell me my health related tips for my wait is gain.
My neck is paining. When I moved left right, it was happened last night in sleep. Any suggestions how I can get relief?
I am getting back pain again, last time I get the reference to take medicine paracetamol 250mg, but again its getting pain in my back pain. Please suggest me.
I am in depression due to my mother's loss, I am good outside, talk normally to others but when I am alone, I feel broken, my big exam is coming and I am not giving study that much, now I am 19 years old and my weight comes to 47 kg. I became too thin. Fruits,milk, vegetable not working. With this body I can not do exercise gymming. Please suggest something with name and dosage (except medication, fruits,non veg etc) to make me to be healthy and to look also and not to look like a child in my graduation final year!
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has been gone up 75 kg to 80 kg. I want to lose weight. Please help.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.
Dear Doctor, I am getting wounds in my mouth regularly. It may last for 3 to 4 days. Is it a symptom for any other diseases or is it a big problem.
My mother name is sita tiwari and she is a saitika patient so I want to know how can we control her back pain?
Melasma is a skin condition that is characterized by the formation of discolored patches on the skin. This condition is primarily observed in women. It usually occurs on the nose, cheeks and the forehead. Other parts of the body that might be continuously exposed to the sun for extended periods of time are also vulnerable to this disorder.
Melasma exhibits symptoms of discolored patches on the skin. The patches are symmetrical, mostly forming on the face. Brownish patches tend to develop on the chin, nose, cheeks and the forehead. The discoloration of the skin does not cause any bodily harm but may be a cause of embarrassment in public.
The exact cause of Melasma is not known. People with a darker skin tone are especially susceptible to this disorder. Sensitivity to ‘progesterone’ and ‘estrogen’ are also possible causes. In a nutshell, certain factors such as pregnancy, intake of birth control pills and having undergone hormone therapy can increase the risks of this disorder. Excessive exposure to the harmful UVA and the UVB rays of the sun may also trigger this condition as these ultraviolet rays affect the skin cells that regulate pigmentation.
In some cases, treatment is not required as the symptoms tend to clear up on their own. This usually happens if Melasma is triggered by intake of birth control pills or pregnancy. Certain skin lightening creams may also be used to treat the discoloration. Derma procedures such as dermabrasion and chemical peel may also be used to treat this condition.
In addition to the treatment options, there are also certain preventive measures that one can adopt:
Wear a sunscreen, with SPF count of minimum 30 before stepping out in the sun.
Take your medications regularly.
- Wear full sleeved clothes to prevent your skin from coming in direct contact with the sun.