Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. JawaharYour feedback matters!
I want to know the infos about Peripheral neuropathy? Is there any serious issue about that? What are the symptoms about it?
M having symptoms of balls palsy. So what shud I do. As a first aid. please suggest me a perfect food diet. What to eat and what to avoid.
Suffering from insomnia, can not sleep properly in night and in the morning it's very difficult to wake up. Almost feeling dizzy.
My problem is going on for around 6 months. I went to a neurologist with problems of body ache, insomnia and anxiety. He suggested me meds like lonazep and test of vitamin B12 and vitamin D. I took these meds and got the tests done three months after when the problem came up again. In the tests my vit d came as low as 7 and b12 was borderline. I went to a physician who prescribed cap lumia, once a week, shelcal everyday for three months and Matilda forte for a month. Along with this I had heaviness/burning mild pain in the right side of my stomach you see the ribs which went till back. For this he got ultrasound done which had everything normal but there was a mild fatty liver. After s few days of this I got throat infection and fever for which I got antibiotics and got ok. Now the problem is that the burning pain which goes in between is still there but is mild though. I sprained my knee so am going to an ortho who says its a ligament injury. But also have popping sound coming from my joints, I still have anxiety and insomnia. And also some rashes have come on my body last week small bumps which are itchy. Could these be because of medicines? I even got an HIV test done which was non-reactive- And I feel really very low on energy and mood. I have been seeing different docs for sometime like I said, a neurologist, physician, and two different ortho and have gone through many tests. Have also lost 2.5 kgs of weight. Which I don't mind as I am over weight. What do you think could be the problem or is suggested?
I have chronic migraine headache since last four years. Many time it takes a giant turn. What to do?
I am a 43 years old man. I am suffering from depression and migrain pain from 8 years. I could not concentrate som time. Please Advice me.
What are the symptoms of migraine head ache? What are the remedies of migraine head ache? How to avoid migraine head ache? It's comes once in a week? Is it cause some other affect?
Dear doctor, am female 33 years, having ten months baby, am breast feeding, am getting numbness frequently in my right hand palm and fingers, What is the reason and how to get rid of this pain please tell me?
Hi. I have one personal question. I am in a relationship with my Boyfriend. Now he is suffering from glioblastoma MULTIFORME TUMOUR. So he said to me that to get rid from this tumour we both have to make physical relation in that he will get my DNA. He said I have to swallow his sperm by mouth in which our both DNA will become match after then I have to give him my small amount of blood in the injection then he will inject my blood in his body in which his tumour to be well. He said that his doctor told to do like this to get well. So please guide me that is he telling true.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.